Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Henry and co get your backsides over to LA and start groveling !!

edited April 2008 in General Charlton
David Beckham and Tom Cruise are considering teaming up to buy a football club - but they have not deciced whether the club would be in the UK or the USA. (Daily Express)

Comments

• Options
    Has to be UK
  • Options
    We're near the Beckham academy!!!

Can you imagine all those Scientologists coming over preaching outside the North Stand as fans are going in... give em 10 mins with Goonerhater i say!
  • Options
    Oh God no. Turn our club into some kind of Scientology circus?

I've a lot of time for Beckham but as long as Tom Cruise is involved then no thankyou!
  • Options
    I'm an alien...arn't you?.....lol
  • Options
    Would they use their space ships instead of the coaches on the Valley Express??
  • Options
    Dont provide them with an excuse
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]We're near the Beckham academy!!!

Can you imagine all those Scientologists coming over preaching outside the North Stand as fans are going in... give em 10 mins with Goonerhater i say!
    No worse than those knobjocks who were outside on Saturday ranting on and and giving out flyers about some two-bob, left-wing tosh who are standing in the elections, using greed in football to get their message across.

Bring on the Scientologists!!
  • Options
    The Charlton Athletic Cruisers !!
  • Options
    Scientologists?

Perhaps they could help Pards with tactics ........ ;o)
  • Options
    Actually this could work out. Didn't Katy have to remain silent during childbirth? If we all had to convert to Dianetics then if she can go through that pain barrier and not moan just imagine how easy it'd be for us to keep schtumm when Charlton play badly?