Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Lita to go back?

WSSWSS
edited April 2008 in General Charlton
From sultana:

After last weekend’s home defeat to Fulham exacerbated The Royals' plight, Coppell is considering recalling Lita, who, unlike his Reading team-mates, has come by goalscoring form, scoring three times in seven starts for The Addicks.

Coppell said: “I won’t do it [recall Lita] for this week. I am mindful, though, that if things don’t change I can call him back. I am aware of the situation and how he is doing.

“I speak with [Charlton manager] Alan Pardew after every game and he’s doing all right. He won’t come back for this Saturday, but there are another three games and we’ll see. All I am looking at now is this Saturday against Arsenal.”

Comments

• Options
    Well no point in keeping him if we accept that we can't make it, so a draw and he should not feature for us again and we should stick to exisitng club players
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    Agreed, if we can't make the PO's then there is no point playing Lita because he'll be back in the Premiership next season. We should play Gray & Varney and see if they gel.
  • Options
    So start Gray and Lita vs QPR?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]So start Gray and Lita vs QPR?

I would, but others may feel where there is a glimmer then there is hope sop stay with Lita. I have lost tyrack of who is on loan and who isn't but once we are willing to admit to be out of it, then I would drop them, unless we are likely to buy them.