Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Huddersfield Town

To mark their centenary, are offering £100 adult season tickets !!!

Comments

• Sounds tempting but it's a long way to go every other week!
  • WSSWSS
    edited April 2008
    Good on them.

Is there only 3,000 available or something though? Would seem silly to offer unlimited amount in that league.
  • Its £100 for two areas, £125 for another, and £175 for the upper tier.
  • Blimey - really good prices though regardless.

Always remember them as a decent team in the old Division One
  • They have to do something as Bradford are doing the same thing this season and getting great crowds, but fair play to them both,
  • have a soft spot for huddersfield.
    knew a couple of fans (now in oz i think). went to wembley twice with them early 90's.
    also went to last game at leeds rd.
  • good night there when we drew 2-2 bod gettin on the pitch again.
  • Steve how many times did bod get on the pitch remember Huddersfield and plymouth think there was more but cant remember where
  • crewe i think
  • [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]

When I started down The Valley in the mid-60's, Huddersfield were always one of those clubs stuck perennially in the old Division 2 - along with Charlton, of course - Portsmouth, Preston, Middlesbro, Birmingham City, Carlisle, Cardiff, Blackburn, Bolton, Norwich & Bristol City were among the others that played each other year in and year out, and never seemed to get promoted nor relegated.
  • Sponsored links:

• twice second time slid through Mark Robsons legs Plymouth away we did it once Crewe twice second time got nicked although the local plod forgot to take his phone off him and I was having anchag with him as he was sat in the back of the van until the plod tumbled it and chased me up the road and grabed his phone of him
  • [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]good night there when we drew 2-2 bod gettin on the pitch again.

Wasn't that the match when Lee Bowyer was in our end to watch the match, a couple of months after Charlton had sold him to Leeds?
  • cant recall him being there then again i was bolloxed
  • [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Blimey - really good prices though regardless.

They were staying up until a late Dougie Freeman winner saved Palace and sent them down. They haven't been the same since. :-(
  • I remember Gordon Watson turning up in the away end at a few northern matches (after we sold him to Sheff Weds).