Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ten things i want to see at QPR.....

edited April 2008 in General Charlton
1. Weaver straight back in goal
2. Youga replace Thatcher. This is a sh*t or bust game, and an attacking full back is better than a holding one.
3. Ambrose continue his role from the 2nd half of the Soton game, as an attacking centre mid, with one of Holland / Semedo behind.
4. Cook showing us there is something there worth pursuing. Trying to get width and decent delivery into the box.
5. ZZ on the bench. Hasn’t done it of late for me, is not a wide player, and Ambrose deserves a go as the attacking centre mid. Sam or Varney out wide for me, with both hungry to show they should be retained.
6. Gray build on that goal from last week. Another goal and there is a good chance he will be ending the season on a high, rather than the concentration on that terrible run.
7. Lita showing he is a class above this level. Been playing regular again, and should be in a groove.
8. Better organisation in our own box. The Randolph howler would never of happened if the oppo didn’t have so much time, something that has been a common occurance this season.
9. Nothing short of 100% effort on the pitch
10. All the support making some noise, getting behind the team. Win or lose, be proud to be Charlton

COME ON YOU REDS !!!!

Comments

• Options
    11. Plenty of available biff
  • Options
    Good points AFKA.

Definitely agree on Youga for Thatcher, who offers absolutely nothing going forward and Semedo in the holding role with Ambrose ahead of him. Holland has been a good servant to the club but it's time for him to be moved on.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: kinveachyaddick[/cite]Good points AFKA.

Definitely agree on Youga for Thatcher, who offers absolutely nothing going forward and Semedo in the holding role with Ambrose ahead of him. Holland has been a good servant to the club but it's time for him to be moved on.

I just feel that Semedo or Samedo as he is known in the board room, lingers on the ball too long slowing down play and also gets booked too early in the game. I would keep Holland for the remiander of this season, but I am afraid the captain should be released in the summer. Rocky is still at Brighton isn't he?
  • Options
    Thomas out with a slight hamstring injury - bye bye Thomas good riddance
  • Options
    i rate sam highly and think he has the potential to be brilliant! i want to see him go to the byline more instead of cutting inside.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ChiAddick[/cite]i rate sam highly and think he has the potential to be brilliant! i want to see him go to the byline more instead of cutting inside.

This sounds like me slagging off every Charlton player, but its not, I don't think Sam has it at top Championship level, just not got the decision making ability. Unlike Thomas who has everything except the attitude.
  • Options
    1. The Home team not Scoring
    2. The Away team Scoring
    3. Being able to stand
    4. Being able to sing without being looked at funny by other CAFC fans
    5. Watching a fine 'Team' performance for a change
    6. Seeing us actually win (Last one was Palace at home FFS)
    7. Some bonding between players & fans at Full Time
    8. Some Booze
    9. My Friends
    10. Errr dunno
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ChiAddick[/cite]i rate sam highly and think he has the potential to be brilliant! i want to see him go to the byline more instead of cutting inside.
    [cite]Posted By: Kap10[/cite]

This sounds like me slagging off every Charlton player, but its not, I don't think Sam has it at top Championship level, just not got the decision making ability. Unlike Thomas who has everything except the attitude.

[cite]Posted By: Kap10[/cite]

Dont think you will see either in a Charlton (1st team) shirt again.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]1. The Home team not Scoring
    2. The Away team Scoring
    3. Being able to stand
    4. Being able to sing without being looked at funny by other CAFC fans
    5. Watching a fine 'Team' performance for a change
    6. Seeing us actually win (Last one was Palace at home FFS)
    7. Some bonding between players & fans at Full Time
    8. Some Booze
    9. My Friends
    10. Errr dunno[/quote]

can i be your friend?
  • Options
    Isn't Cook a big QPR fan. Bit dodgy playing him considering he's only a loan.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]Isn't Cook a big QPR fan. Bit dodgy playing him considering he's only a loan.[/quote]

Yep, he donated his signing on fee when he went to Fulham to the QPR academy - some £250k.

I wouldn't worry about him screwing up, deliberately or otherwise, he's enough of a pro to know he has a job to do and he'll want to impress his fans at QPR.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Brunello[/cite][quote Dont think you will see either in a Charlton (1st team) shirt again.

How sad, what a pity, never mind