Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Player of the Year - You got any questions?

WSSWSS
edited April 2008 in General Charlton
Myself, Medders, Stu and Gumbo are all going to the event on Sunday evening. Anyone else going?

If anyone has any sensible questions to ask then we'll try to ask them.

Apparently we asked to be sat with Nicky Weaver so with both him and Medders at the same table there me be a lack of food for the rest of us.

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Apparently we asked to be sat with Nicky Weaver so with both him and Medders at the same table there me be a lack of food for the rest of us.

You never seen Stu demolish a steak slice then?
  • Options
    Whose fault was the own goal, Darren or Paddy?
  • Options
    Have you missed Andy Reid ? Ducks for cover.
  • Options
    What does big Chris think of Danny Mills?
  • Options
    Is Matthew hoggard your long lost brother?
  • Options
    What do you think about Pards putting you up for Sale in the Summer Nicky 'So I hear' !
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    Which players does he think are dispensible next season and who should we definately keep?
  • Options
    Does Cory Gibbs exist or is he a figment of Henry's imagination?
  • Options
    Who of this squad would he have in front of him in defence next season and tell the boss.
  • Options
    Why doesn't the casc.org.uk website work for 50 weeks of the year?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    suzi... surely you can ask the bloke you sit next to...
  • Options
    after you have had the grub you could ask" Nick remember when you gave us the finger, but we put 4 past you ? that was fun wasnt it ?"
  • Options
    What should be the next steps taken towards a united, democratic Zimbabwe ?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]What should be the next steps taken towards a united, democratic Zimbabwe ?

I didn't think we were allowed anything to do with politics on here?! I don't know who you are anymore!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]after you have had the grub you could ask" Nick remember when you gave us the finger, but we put 4 past you ? that was fun wasnt it ?"
    I'm sure that one will come up!
  • Options
    Nicky, if you had to lay in a bath of mushy peas, or baked beans, what would choose ?

And i expect an answer to this Westside !!
  • Options
    I'll get him to justify it as well.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]after you have had the grub you could ask" Nick remember when you gave us the finger, but we put 4 past you ? that was fun wasnt it ?"

Didnt we put 8 past him that season?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]

Didnt we put 8 past him that season?

We did including possibly the greatest fluke ever by Claus Jensen up at Maine Road! 40 yard block that lobbed him!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]suzi... surely you can ask the bloke you sit next to...

I could do, but i'm a wimp!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    can you ask why he has not done his time wasting antics that he did down the valley for us. Admittedly we've not been in the position that often but all the same/
  • Options
    can you ask him how Little Chris done his knee in?
  • Options
    Nicky, what's your perfect fry up ?
  • Options
    pards - out in the summer? in till november? or give him the whole season?
  • Options
    why has it gone so wrong,and do you go home and cry if someone boos you.
  • Options
    when did you give up pie eating?
  • Options
    Joking aside it would be interesting to know what he thinks of the booing, being a keeper and playing just in front of the crowd he'd be in the best position to hear it.
  • Options
    Hey Medders
    We are going,presume you will have yourcamera with you?
  • Options
    Also, what does he think of the revolving doors selection policy regarding the defenders playing in front of him. We've had three right backs, at least four different players at left back and quite a few different centre-backs/CB cominations. It can't be easy playing behind an ever changing back four.

I'd like to know what he thinks the best back four defenders are at the club, or at least who are the best rb/lb and two cbs.
  • Options
    You never seen Stu demolish a steak slice then?

Shut it fat boy.