Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

So much for...

edited April 2008 in General Charlton
giving the youngsters a chance. One did nt even make it on the bench, and one didnt even make it off of it.Perhaps now he s accepted were out of it he ll give a few of them a go.....but dont hold your breath.

Comments

• Options
    Pardew is a bottler when it counts, showed that this and last season. He could have put out a far more offensive side at QPR
  • Options
    Ambrose, ZZ, Cook, Varney, Lita, Big Chris all attacking players harldy defensive.
  • Options
    i still feel he had time last season razil,instead we went down without a fight.
  • Options
    What a shower of shite that was.
  • Options
    But my point is, if the usual lot are nt producing, what have you got to lose. We re not winning anyway.At least try the fringe players before going out and buying a load more non performers.
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    he started with

Ambrose ZZ Holland Cook ? (Varney on the bench) so only one out an out winger

I would have preferred Holland or ZZ & Ambrose in the central positions supported by two wingers (Cook/Varney) to really go for it, similar to the side that finished last week.
  • Options
    I don't think he's known his best side all season, too much chopping and changing, never let the side or players settle in.
  • Options
    Bang on Nug, i think he puts some names in a bag on a saturday morning and pulls them out some of the decisions are unreal,ZZ on the wing? No Varney?
  • Options
    I would imagine players like Varney, Youga, Moo2 might have lost their desire to play for him, I think they have all be hard done by and they would have been much better next season with more games behind them.
  • Options
    They all might not be there nug. Varney and Youga I would not bet against.