Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Who fancy's blackpool away next year!?

2»

Comments

• Options
    We can all look forward to trying not to freeze to death on an MFI stand whilst the team attempts to pass the ball along the ground succesfully in the teeth of a force ten gale.

To say it gets windy in Lancashire in December is an understatement. My advice is get as pissed as possible so that you are unaware that your frozen knackers are about to drop off. Hopefully we won't get humiliated by a gang of donkey lashing tossers into the bargain this season as well!
  • Options
    I'm up for it, won't them lights be on then? Not that I give a rats arse about seeing them I jsut wondered.

Blackpool birds out on xmas parties. Me and my wingmen can adopt strike formation for fly by and strafing runs
  • Options
    I'll be there, sounds fun!
  • Options
    Bandits at three O'Clock!
  • Options
    count me in
  • Options
    I'll be there, George I suggest you get the train this year :-)
  • Options
    Add me and Mrs Algarve to the list...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Algarveaddick[/cite]Add me and Mrs Algarve to the list...

Make sure you wrap up warm. It may be by the sea but in December it dosen't quite reach the temperatures in the Algarve.
  • Options
    Not for me alas. 10 days after our first child's due.
  • Options
    Someone ask Hillsy to draw up 'terms an conditions' before he starts bandishing cards about
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    anyone still up for this ?

gutted I missed out last year so fancy this one strangely
  • Options
    So who is going next week ...
  • Options
    Can`t see us playing Blackpool next year.
  • Options
    Are they that bad ... ?
  • Options
    do you need valley gold for a ticket??
  • Options
    No ...
  • Options
    cheers now if only i 27 years old i'd right fancy a trip up there ;-)
  • Options
    Im considering it. My old man has a 9 seater so may go up with him and his mates. If only for the booze up. It can't be worse than last year. Can it?
  • Options
    Im considering it. My old man has a 9 seater so may go up with him and his mates. If only for the booze up. It can't be worse than last year. Can it?
  • Options
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    You have to go now winkle!! In your old mans 9 seater. With his mates
  • Options
    Can't financially do it this year, I've got a lot more outgoings now than I did 3 months ago what with the festive period blah blah it's a no goer.