Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Pack your shorts and sunglasses....its holiday time !

edited April 2008 in General Charlton
Yep, that's your lot folks.

Team would of played on till midnight and not scored today. Concede a sloppy goal and either no nous or desire to turn it around. The game is up for this year, the longer it goes on, the more disjointed it gets. The players have jacked it in and are off on their holibops, so so am i.

Adios amigos !!

Comments

• Options
    edited April 2008
    Aye with the new red and white England Adidas cricket shirt in toe. Cricket season has started come on Essex !!!
  • Options
    Adios muchacho, have a good one.
  • Options
    all bring tumbleweed for the coventry game to leave on the seats,so when they come back out we can leave it on the seats,worst set of players ive seen in 29 years of watching them,dont blame the board i blame pardew and that squad
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    am actually looking forward to next season, and some hols in between. The play off final would have been a welcome (but rather fatal) interruption to my flight out of here, lets hope Pards gets it right this time.

Fresh start from this one.

:D
  • Options
    Speak for yourselves, I have a whole summer of cheering on Toronto FC in the MLS - currently 1-0 up against Real Salt Lake thanks to Lauren Robert's FK.

Love the MLS - the quality is poor, but the games are usually entertaining......
  • Options
    At least I can get Wembley tickets to see the Fleet in action knowing that it won't clash with the play-offs.
  • Options
    What will get me is that after the Coventry game you will still have a large contingent cheering at the final whistle. This will probably be the only justifiable reason to leave 5 mins early.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Robbo on the wing[/cite]What will get me is that after the Coventry game you will still have a large contingent cheering at the final whistle. This will probably be the only justifiable reason to leave 5 mins early.

Looks like i'll have a lot of room around me then, because i'll be wanting to stay to say my thanks to amongst others, Matty Holland and Chris Powell.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]all bring tumbleweed for the coventry game to leave on the seats,so when they come back out we can leave it on the seats,worst set of players ive seen in 29 years of watching them,dont blame the board i blame pardew and that squad[/quote]

totally agree nolly i said it today and ask your old man i think he heard me (ask him about the bloke with 2 young kids who said pardew is a tosser on the way out).
  • Options
    will do mate.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Robbo on the wing[/cite]What will get me is that after the Coventry game you will still have a large contingent cheering at the final whistle. This will probably be the only justifiable reason to leave 5 mins early.

Looks like i'll have a lot of room around me then, because i'll be wanting to stay to say my thanks to amongst others, Matty Holland and Chris Powell.

Have a little look to your left then AFKA, I`ll be saying thanks to those two al also, so there`ll be at least two of us ;)
  • Options
    sorry but chris powell will no of are love for him already,those twats would think they have deserved a clap,spineless .