Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Arsenal

Watched them play on Sky before the "game".
I'm really pleased we've no chance of playing them next season. They would beat us with thier five a side team.

Comments

• Options
    Well we aint so wots the point ? and they still won f**k all.
  • Options
    cups?
  • Options
    My point; 4/5 years ago we beat them 4-2 away we also beat them at home a couple of times duing our time in the premier league. Although we never competed with them or the top 5 or 6 over a season atleast we were able to give a go some of the time. If we played them now it would be a cricket score. Even though Arsenal have won nothing this season thier players showed a will to win, something lacking from our players not for the first time this season.
    The team we put out today will struggle in this league next season let alone the premier.
    To be honest I've seen worst Charlton teams but I cant remember seeing one with so little passion.
  • Options
    If i was to be offered a ticket to watch a premiership game of my choice i would choose the gooners all day long. Guaranteed total football.
  • Options
    anyone watch the top of the table chumpionship clash tonight though?
  • Options
    blackburn v man utd or stoke v bristol.....
    there really is only one league with exciting decent football and we're not in it! FACT
  • Options
    Robbo plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz its Monday morning lets keep it friendly
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]blackburn v man utd or stoke v bristol.....
    there really is only one league with exciting decent football and we're not in it! FACT

We're unlikely to get into LaLiga ever really.......
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ThreadKiller[/cite]anyone watch the top of the table chumpionship clash tonight though?

yep,me neither.

saw other threads with motd and other live prem(shit?) games,yet nothing about the thrilling chumpionship.
  • Options
    Mid table Prem>>>Mid table Championship
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Stoke ,Hull dear God it was bad enough paying to watch them at The Valley. Football did that attempt to play any ? Would be good ifthey both didnt make it.

Soke fan on Reans site said pre the game " you watch our long throws will kill you " that was there only thing big f**k off pit props, no football.

Hull time wasting after 10 mins at The valley.

Do we really want to be like either of those two ?
  • Options
    NugNug
    edited April 2008
    Hull was a really bad game, they were awful and I remember walking away thinking what a truly crap game, can't say I'd want to be like that. Was most impressed by Bristol City thought they came to play, good luck to them if they go up I hope they do, along with West Brom and maybe Ipswich, thought they gave it a right good go against us at home in the 2nd half, absolutely cracking match could have beaten us 5-3. Expect 2 out of 3 will come down easily next year and the other to just scrape in.