Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Player of the Year - Mini Report

2»

Comments

• Options
    Giving him zero funds could arguably be vote of no confidence, on the other hand we could just have no money left

:)
  • Options
    Did you sing the Big Chris chant for him?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of SE7[/cite]I have to say Chris not knowing any of our history was the only thing that annoyed me last night, apart from that absolutely blinding night.

I wonder how many players in the league outside then top few teams have any inkling of their employers history and then how many that are aware actually give a toss. as for the players that played for Curbs,I am sure that bartlett, Elkarkouri, Kish are all singing the praises of ourhistory --not.

They are all mercenaries and the only history they are interested in is the history of their wage packet.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Kap10[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of SE7[/cite]I have to say Chris not knowing any of our history was the only thing that annoyed me last night, apart from that absolutely blinding night.

I wonder how many players in the league outside then top few teams have any inkling of their employers history and then how many that are aware actually give a toss. as for the players that played for Curbs,I am sure that bartlett, Elkarkouri, Kish are all singing the praises of ourhistory --not.

They are all mercenaries and the only history they are interested in is the history of their wage packet.

Unfair on Kish and Bartlett.

Both "proper Charlton" in my book. Not the best but played above themselves and didn't chuck their toys.
  • Options
    I used to live up the street from Bartlett and spoke to him on a couple of occassions. He was well aware of 'our history' to be fair.
  • Options
    I hear our boys ended up in the Lounge in Chislehurst on sunday night.
  • Options
    shite i only go in there on fridays would have loved to have had a chat with them.