Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Newest Charlton fan part 398872!

Comments

• Options
    Congrats mate - you should call the kid ray after my cat....... lol
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: vancouveraddick[/cite]Congrats mate - you should call the kid ray after my cat....... lol

haha i sounded that out to mrs, and she didnt look too impressed! We have our names all sorted, mine is ollie and she is called er.... no not really but we do have baby names sorted, hush hush tho incase someone knicks them!!
  • Options
    yeah all good with our 2 little men cheers mcs a few sleepless nights but that's cos they're worrying about charlton!!
  • Options
    Congratulations Oli.
  • Options
    well down bri. congrats to the mrs too.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ThreadKiller[/cite]well down bri. congrats to the mrs too.

cheers bri

[cite]Posted By: T.C.E[/cite]Congratulations Oli.

also cgeers raymondo, dont think i have luva luva's number anymore, can you tell him please mate ;-)
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    Congratulations MCS.

What happened to your nuts then? Don't you drive a quite sporty car?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: ThreadKiller[/cite]well down bri. congrats to the mrs too.

cheers bri

[cite]Posted By: T.C.E[/cite]Congratulations Oli.

also cgeers raymondo, dont think i have luva luva's number anymore, can you tell him please mate ;-)

I have mailed him Oli, well chuffed for you mate, its the best feeling in the world.
  • Options
    nice one ray thanks
  • Options
    Top news MCS, you need some good news mate!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Many congrats, Olly. Another Belvedere-ite (or whatever you call them...) expected for the world!
  • Options
    congrats on the news of your mini-dude.
    will definately try to get down the lib pre-coventry but need to know.....
    1. does it open at 11 or 12 on sundays?
    2. do we supply our own gumshields?
    3. do we have to go to the match?
  • Options
    cheers glass your right, needed some good news! been strange tho this past week as i have said what with all that, plus my scan friday and sams mrs giving birth on sat!

Pbs, thanks mate, thought i told you already tho!! Praps not!

Not quite sure re opening times, but dont bring gumshield, i am pretty sure that was a one off last week.

Oh and lets not bother re the match!!!
  • Options
    Well done mate, congratulations to you and the missus!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]HI dudes,

Mrs MCS is 3 months pregnant, we had the scan on friday and all is well. We are indeed over the moon, now to grow up!! haha

Finally made it common knowledge eh Ollie!! Congrats mate. Love to Erika
  • Options
    Oye oye Cherry pie , good lad i knew you had it in you . Many congrats 2u both. Andy and my crew. Look forward to wetting ones head Ollie.
  • Options
    Congrats Dude!
    Let's hope (for the sake of the rest of the population) he/she takes after Mrs MCS! :-p
  • Options
    uncle si - take 2!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Luva Luva[/cite]Oye oye Cherry pie , good lad i knew you had it in you . Many congrats 2u both. Andy and my crew. Look forward to wetting ones head Ollie.

cheers dude, will be a good night that i reckon, cant wait

[cite]Posted By: F-Blocker[/cite]Congrats Dude!
    Let's hope (for the sake of the rest of the population) he/she takes after Mrs MCS! :-p

i will made up if he/she comes out with madatory mahoosive ginner beard. hehe

[cite]Posted By: Morts-Genius[/cite]uncle si - take 2!

2 in year aye unc, before i saw you breifly on sunday i had forgotten you now an honerary uncle haha
  • Options
    Yo dudes, thought i would just say that just played valley floyd road loudly and bump when mental kicking, already she loves cafc, by the way we did find out that we are having a wee lil girl, i am uber happy ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I've only just seen this...............how out of touch am i????

I'm sooooooooo pleased for you both, a wee gal too...............fantastic!

All the very very best to you both

xxx
  • Options
    thanks KBlittlesis were 6 months nearly and all is good ;-)
  • Options
    My first Granddaugter was born a couple of months ago, always thought I would prefer boys, you know the sort thing take them down The Valley, football in the garden, Scalextric the full works, but when little "Erin" came along I started to take an interest in "little pink dresses and frilly knickers" and didnt give it a second thought ;-) in fact it was encouraged by the wife, the boys are fantastic and I wouldn`t change them for the world, but there something special about a little lady. Again, good luck to you both.
  • Options
    Congratulations ollie & mrs ollie,glad that everything is all okay.
  • Options
    Congratulations Mr MCS.
  • Options
    Congrats!
  • Options
    Nice one pal.....

congrats....
  • Options
    My missus also had a 3-month scan on Friday and is due with our 2nd on Jan 17th (Sheff Weds, away). Guess yours is due pretty much the same day?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: newyorkaddick[/cite]My missus also had a 3-month scan on Friday and is due with our 2nd on Jan 17th (Sheff Weds, away). Guess yours is due pretty much the same day?

congrats newyork addick, we are exactly 6 months preggers tomorrow so due on 27 Oct not long now

thanks everyone ;-)
  • Options
    Congrats MCS and NYA.