Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Now i have seen it all

walking down Shootershill rd tonight saw a few people round this guy i thought was walking a dog. Thing was it wasnt a dog. It was (he told me) a Kowarty Munday (f**K knows how you spell it). About the size of a large dog fox. Long snout , very long banded tail. Sandy colour, orange bars. Weird looking f**King thing. Comes from South America. Guess they look a bit like a racoon with a longer jaw. Even as i was standing there people were stopping their cars and geting out to have a better look at it.

Comments

• edited April 2008
  • yep mate one of those. Dont expect to see that in shootershill do you ? thank f**k i hadnt had a drink!
  • Seems anything goes in SE London these days!

I looked out our kitchen window the other morning & there was one of these taking a leisurely dump on our lawn!

Wile E.
  • Have you ever wrestled a bear oakster?!
  • If a black bear attacks you - fight back aiming to punch it on the nose, generally they will back off - however they see humans as prey & will actively hunt you if they decide to.

Grizzlies are non-predatory but if they attack you, you are as good as gone. Lay down in a ball & protect your vitals - they may give up if they think they have killed you.

I never go anywhere in the wilds without a cannister of pepper spray & bear bangers*

(* not bear sausages but little rocket type things you can fire at them to scare them.)
  • sounds like Dalston at night !!
  • On Sunday afternoon, I saw a woman leading a foal down Willersley Avenue in Sidcup......nearsest stables miles away.
  • Told my Mrs she said its the Gout drugs they have finaly got to what little brain i have left !!

They say that these animals can be kept as pets but get very very teritorial, and can really have it when they want. Big claws and teath. Im thinkin of geting one and taking it a bus or two,.Opps sorry it just got off the leash !