Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The FA

2»

Comments

• Options
    edited April 2008
    [cite]Posted By: WhenIwasLittleBoy[/cite]Rothko are u a sheep shagger......ba ba ba ba

Makes you proud to be English, eh?
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: InspectorSands[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: WhenIwasLittleBoy[/cite]Rothko are u a sheep shagger......ba ba ba ba[/quote]

Makes you proud to be English, eh?[/quote]U not then IS
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: InspectorSands[/cite]Right, this is a BAD idea. Because....

1) This isn't Wales v England. Cardiff City is not the Welsh national team. If I was a Swansea fan I'd be spitting feathers. It doesn't help Wales to do this, it just pleases the morons who run and support Cardiff.

2) It wouldn't be so bad if England was confident enough to have its own national anthem. But the FA are too weak, and probably too scared of the Daily Mail, to do something about it. English teams should be lining up to Jerusalem or Land of Hope and Glory, not GSTQ. To play Land of My Fathers and GSTQ is absurd. But to play Land of My Fathers and a proper English anthem would be fine.

That was my point Inspector.
  • Options
    One lung that is a blinding idea
  • Options
    Not my fault that I'm confident enough in my Englishness to be not bothered by another anthem.
  • Options
    I see that Rothko's wrist is now better.

Welcome back.
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    typing slowly and badly one handed, but thank you good sir
  • Options
    Good man. Now all we need is Reams back in the fold and it will be just like old times!