Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Barnsley v Charlton - match thread

Comments

• Options
    Whilst Pardew is ultimately responsible lets remember the players have to take there fair share of the blame.
    They just don't seem to be interested. I don't mind losing as long as the players at least look like there trying.
  • Options
    fuckin jokers.
  • Options
    I don't think sacking Pardew is the answer but since January it's been so depressing. It's been the polar opposite of our rise in the 98/99 season when we went 10 unbeaten, or whatever it was.
  • Options
    please walk pardew
  • Options
    Agree with you Southampton, but Pards has in the main bought, coached, picked and prepared this group of players.
  • Options
    sounds worse than qpr
  • Options
    well whats the answer then Pardew pick the players
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: southamptonaddick[/cite]Whilst Pardew is ultimately responsible lets remember the players have to take there fair share of the blame.
    They just don't seem to be interested. I don't mind losing as long as the players at least look like there trying.

Un motivated - who is in charge of motivation????

If I performed my duties as bad as pards, and my staff were this unmotivated, I'd be sacked
  • Options
    Watford are as bad as us though.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]sounds worse than qpr

no we've had more than 2 chances!!!!!!!!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Hull 2 palarse 1 thank fuck somethings gone right.
  • Options
    Hull scored - Still mean that they (palace) are in the play-offs though
  • Options
    We are a joke and I still maintain there is only one man to blame clearly can't motivate his team and tactically is nieve
  • Options
    JonJo has taken a corner and we actually nearly scored from it....!!!

79:21
    Outswinging corner from right by-line taken right-footed by Jonjo Shelvey (Charlton) to near post, shot by Patrick McCarthy (Charlton) volleyed right-footed from centre of penalty area (12 yards), over the bar.
  • Options
    JonJo's done well.

Has Waggy touched the ball yet?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: scruffle[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: southamptonaddick[/cite]Whilst Pardew is ultimately responsible lets remember the players have to take there fair share of the blame.

If I performed my duties as bad as pards, and my staff were this unmotivated, I'd be sacked

These are supposed to be proffesionals they should be able to motivate themselves to perform there job for which they get paid a very good wage. I'm not saying Pardew is blameless I am just saying the players have to bear there fair share of responsibility
  • Options
    well done the kids
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]JonJo's done well.

Has Waggy touched the ball yet?

its over fella
  • Options
    I hope those poor buggers that have travelled up there give them what they deserve at full time. What an embarassment.
  • Options
    Hull 2-Palace 1

http://www.sportinglife.com/football/live/tables/cc_champ.html
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    doubt it
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: southamptonaddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: scruffle[/cite]

These are supposed to be proffesionals they should be able to motivate themselves to perform there job for which they get paid a very good wage. I'm not saying Pardew is blameless I am just saying the players have to bear there fair share of responsibility

i'm not disagreeing with you, I say fuck off pretty much the lot, in the real world the majority of our squad and management team would have been sacked by now, and rightly so
  • Options
    I hope the players dip into their pockets and pay the cost for those who traveled
  • Options
    Any more news:

The OS update seems to have died at 76 mins.......15 mins ago.

It's only 2-0 on there.
  • Options
    finished 3-0 once again we've been a disgrace
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]Any more news:

It's only 2-0 on there.
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    Outswinging corner from right by-line taken right-footed by Jonjo Shelvey (Charlton) to centre, save (caught) by Luke Steele (Barnsley).

86:47
    Handball by Dennis Souza (Barnsley). Free kick taken right-footed by Matthew Holland (Charlton) from right channel (30 yards), save (tipped round post) by Luke Steele (Barnsley).

Blimey! A shot on target. Steady, Matty.
  • Options
    Hull win 2-1
  • Options
    Live table...

http://www.sportinglife.com/football/live/tables/cc_champ.html

I guess the only achievable thing left this season is to ensure that we finish with a positive goal difference.
  • Options
    Next year we will be relegated
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: scruffle[/cite]finished 3-0 once again we've been a disgrace
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]Any more news:

It's only 2-0 on there.

Ha ha! I feel like Sam Bartram did that day when he stood in goal in the fog 15 minutes after the match had been abandoned. 50 years later, no change .........