Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

If Pardew resigned...

2»

Comments

• Options
    IF pards were to go for whatever reason, i would like to see one of a number of managers down at the valley. he is a few examples :
    Paul Ince
    Billy Davies
    Gary Johnson
    Parky/Kins
  • Options
    As long as they get rid of Patrick McCarthy I don't mind who replaces pardew!
  • Options
    The gem with all this 'If Pards walks, we should sack Pards' stuff is that whoever comes in will have to work with whats there no?

I saw when Alan Pardew came in a much more motivated Charlton side for a while, he gave boots up the arse in double subs at half time and was very vocal and active from the bench. Since say..... November, I've seen a different manager but how much motivation do the Chelsea team get from Avram Grant? Not much the difference is the players on the park show some real guts regardless of the boss.

I may be comparing apples with pears but when I was still playing we didn't play for the manager as much as we all played for and helped each other.

At the end of the day the manager carries the can but more blame lays at the doors of the 'players' who should take a lot more responsibilty than they have done for the last 18 months
  • Options
    The only way Pards will be sacked by the club is, if new owners are found who have the money to sack him. Otherwise we will have to wait until he walks or someone comes in for him ( not much hope for that, at the moment).
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Friend_Or_Defoe[/cite]Billy Davis would be a great replacement.[/quote]

We could certainly do with ability to organise defences, which is where Pardew notably fails.
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    i was being serious steve u mardy ass - he did a great job getting them up - and was doing ok in the PL