Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Steve Bennett Palace tosser

Steve Bennett,is the honorary president of my sons club Orpington Rovers.I turned up yesterday morning prior to our under 7's match,to see him reffing the under 8's match,he then proceeded to ref a older teams 11 match afterwards.He wore the full monty prem ref kit.Apparently he does it a few times a season the kids and parents absolutely loved it and had their photo's taken afterwards with him.Pretty dam impressive considering this was at 10.00 am on a sunday morning when he had reffed at Sunderland the previous day.

Comments

• next time he's down the valley and makes one decision which could've gone either way in the first 5 minutes i'm sure you wont be screaming all the names under the sun at him!!
  • he wont be down for sometime me thinks unless we draw a big team in the cup competitions as he referees in the premiership ;-)
  • yeah but if we finish 5th this season zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  • All refs are bstds
  • even the ones that do kids football?
  • all players are wankers cos you don't know the laws of the game.
  • Yep all of em dont know the rules of the game should have been cozzers the lot of em fecking hitlers :-)
  • lol make you right there
  • come on steve don't be shy
  • Sponsored links:

• Quite a few years ago I used to play in The Orpington & Bromley Sunday League, Steve Bennett was a young referee, obviously working his way up the pyramid. He reffed our games a lot and to be honest he was an excellent ref and a top bloke, always in control. I was a teenager playing in the very physical top division and was mightily relieved when he showed up otherwise I was in for a good kicking off some ex-Bromley centre half!

Still hate all refs though!
  • [cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]come on steve don't be shy

sorry mate by putting a . is the only way i can log in not being shy at all.
  • The worst players to referee are Policeman FACT, will not accept any form of authority from anyone else. Played the Met Police young Veterans the week before last, never heard a team show more contempt for a referee for many a year, absoloute disgrace, it was a pleasure to beat them.
  • My boy plays rugby and a high percentage of the coaches are old bill.

Found out yesterday one particular lovely specimen is a traffic cop.

You'd never have guessed. . . . utter gareth hunt (rip)
  • [cite]Posted By: falconwood_1[/cite]Found out yesterday one particular lovely specimen is a traffic cop.

Traffic cops are bar stewards - especially Med Hughes.
  • Bennett is one of the top refs in the game, unfortunately he's not allowed to ref Palace games as he's a Palace fan.
  • told you he is a bstd didnt i but would you have it
  • [cite]Posted By: budgie[/cite]Bennett is one of the top refs in the game, unfortunately he's not allowed to ref Palace games as he's a Palace fan.

W**ker you wait to i see him next, how do i change the thread name.
  • edited April 2008
    ;)
  • My missus knows some one who knows Bennett, apparently he's a Manchester City fan. He's probably barred from Palace games because he lives in opington.