Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Referee decisions this weekend

Anyone see some of the puzzling decisions this weekend

Nick Shorey gettting booked for a throw on - he basically threw the ball at his team mates back so he could cross it in quickly - he then got booked. - - I know the ref will say he booked him for unsporting behaviour but I don't see it myself and I am a ref.

How that Jahidi is getting away with his little shenangans at free kicks is baffling me - the one against Everton was fair enough because he was onside but the Liverpool one he was offside and interfering with the goalkeeper's visions so he has to be off. The lino bottled it he should have flagged then let the ref make the decision.

But then you get the 2 refs who sent off Derry of Palace and Purse of Cardiff for 2 of the worse tackles I've seen this season. How that scouse wanker Dave Jones has the audacity to blame Andy Cole's reaction for Purse getting sent off.

As for Derry he should get a 10 game ban.

there are a couple of other dodgy decision this weekend but I can't remember 'em at the moment.