Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Just back from madrid

wow what a fantastic stadium and lovely city , made to feel very welcome out there in general and rather nice to be sitting at the match at 9pm on a sunday able to have a beer and a fag in your seat.

Well worth the wait in the sun for 4 hours for tickets by a rather sunburnt les says .

One thing we noticed was that we got out of the ground and onto a non-packed tube within 30 minutes and back eating tapas and drinking wine within 40 minutes so what do we do so wrong that makes it such a chore to get away from placs like wembley?

Comments

• Options
    did you bring les back with you?
  • Options
    Wembley is a nightmare!
    Sounds like a great weekend.
  • Options
    meself and les returned together but welsh lee was last seen by les going to bed at 7am having been to a transvstite nite club and been given a dig by somone.

whole 4 days or so was great and having been to barca a couple of times and never been in too much of a rush to go to madrid we were pleasantly surprised.
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    [cite]Posted By: buckshee[/cite]meself and les returned together but welsh lee was last seen by les going to bed at 7am having been to a transvstite nite club and been given a dig by somone.

whole 4 days or so was great and having been to barca a couple of times and never been in too much of a rush to go to madrid we were pleasantly surprised.

I can't wait to see his sunburnt face!!! i was on an 8 mile hike when he text to say he'd been in the queue for an hour and a half and that was about 11o/c our time. billy no mates as well apparently as everyone else went clubbing till late, and he was sensible and had an earlyish night.

he text to tell me you were all laughin at his face, so i don't know what to expect when i see him!
  • Options
    Madrid is a great city
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: buckshee[/cite]meself and les returned together but welsh lee was last seen by les going to bed at 7am having been to a transvstite nite club and been given a dig by somone.

I can't wait to see his sunburnt face!!! i was on an 8 mile hike when he text to say he'd been in the queue for an hour and a half and that was about 11o/c our time. billy no mates as well apparently as everyone else went clubbing till late, and he was sensible and had an earlyish night.

he text to tell me you were all laughin at his face, so i don't know what to expect when i see him!

we've all used that one suz ;-)
  • Options
    I'm not letting him go away again on another lads weekend so I hope he made the most of it :-)
  • Options
    he was very well behaved , I was middle to well behaved along with a couple of the others and there were a few that will probably still trying to remember what went on
  • Options
    the red face is blistered and does look very painful!