Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Parking at North Greenwich.......

edited April 2008 in Not Sports Related
Hey

Does anyone know if there are any all day parking facilities at North Greenwich - The one that I used to use (at the tube station) is now Permit Holders only before 11am….

I have to bring the car up for a dentist appointment on Thursday and I'd rather not (if I can help it) have to come through the Blackwall Tunnel.

Cheers

M

Comments

• Options
    Yes Maria , you can use the general daytime and cinema car park next to the permit holders one . Its a fiver a day

You sure its not a MOT for the car rather than a dentists appointment ?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Shag[/cite]Yes Maria , you can use the general daytime and cinema car park next to the permit holders one . Its a fiver a day

You sure its not a MOT for the car rather than a dentists appointment ?

Thx

I can assure you it's the dentist - I have the hole in my tooth to prove it! :-)

It's just a pain that my dentist is still in Eltham I really should move to one closer to home - Considering we moved to Medway 8 years ago! :-)
  • Options

Thx WSS

Has anyone used it recently and do commuters use this car park - I really don't fancy a clamp on my return from work! ;o)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MariaCAFC[/cite]

Thx WSS

Has anyone used it recently and do commuters use this car park - I really don't fancy a clamp on my return from work! ;o)

Havent used the cinema one... have continued with the NCP as I only use it after 11am... will give the £5 one a go though, as long as you dont get clamped ;-)
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    Double post... d'oh
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: MariaCAFC[/cite]

Thx WSS

Havent used the cinema one... have continued with the NCP as I only use it after 11am... will give the £5 one a go though, as long as you dont get clamped ;-)

Ok - I'll let you know - if I do get clamped I'll do a whip round on here to pay for it!! :o) hehe! Only kidding!
  • Options
    If it's any help Maria, I've used the O2 car park beside the NCP one plenty of times to commute to London and it's definately only a fiver.

I heard that they do bump it up to twenty quid when there is a big show on at the O2, but I've never experienced it. There is usually someone there and I tend to ask, but it's usually advertised as a fiver on the pay machines, so I doubt if they can't charge anything else even if they wanted to.
  • Options
    so have you checked that there is a concert on tomorrow night?
  • Options
    Thx KB :o)

Curb_it - the only thing going on on Thursday night is 10cc at the IndigO2 (Which I don't think it the actual arena - but I could be wrong)

So fingers crossed.

:o)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Not quite true Maria... Dancing on Ice is on Thursday night!
  • Options
    Indigo's the little venue inside the O2, you won't have much to worry about.

Loads of commuters still use that car park, there's a steady stream of them through the yuppie village each morning.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]Not quite true Maria... Dancing on Ice is on Thursday night!

But i will be back to the car for 4pm ish so i should be ok.

• Options
    Well thats alright then cos if its later you might be in danger... I was coming out of there the other night and - I saw four faces one mad, A brother from the gutter
    They looked me up and down a bit And turned to each other...

then i legged it.
  • Options
    Maria, I've used the O2 carpark a few times, it's fine for all day whilst at work.

Prices going up from the 1st though.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of SE7[/cite]Maria, I've used the O2 carpark a few times, it's fine for all day whilst at work.

Prices going up from the 1st though.

God just my luck!! Don't suppose you know how much?

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: InspectorSands[/cite]Indigo's the little venue inside the O2, you won't have much to worry about.

Loads of commuters still use that car park, there's a steady stream of them through the yuppie village each morning.

the yuppie village that looks like its made out of Lego!!
  • Options
    I think it said £10 maria but not sure, I'll have a look tonight on my way though.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of SE7[/cite]I think it said £10 maria but not sure, I'll have a look tonight on my way though.

Thanks hon - That's not too bad.....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]Well thats alright then cos if its later you might be in danger... I was coming out of there the other night and - I saw four faces one mad, A brother from the gutter
    They looked me up and down a bit And turned to each other...

then i legged it.

YOU WHAT ?