Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ronaldo - The Other One

. Lol!

Come on, we've all been there.

Haven't we????

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/7374317.stm

Comments

• Options
    i love that story. Reminds me when I was in Thailand, a group of blokes we knew were out there. Saw one of them one morning close to tears - asked him whats wrong and he said he couldnt remember a thing from the night before - all he knew was that he came home penniless. One of his mates had just told him that a bar man had seen him last disappearing on the back of a ladyboy's scooter... poor bloke was petrified.
  • Options
    I laughed my arse off when reading that last night, gutted!!
  • Options
    Ronaldo the Real One you mean
  • Options
    How could he not know they were blokes?...
  • Options
    Oh dear oh dear poor Ronnie.

On a positive note during the world cup in Japan & Korea my friend went to all the England games with his Brazillian girlfriend and ended up in a Brazillian bar where the whole of the Brazil Team went after games for food a dancing and has some blinding pictures of him with the whole Brazil team. Has got him and Ronaldo having an arm wrestle in one set of pics said ronaldo is the most down to earth footballer he has met and that ronnies missus is gorgeous what the feck would he want 3 brasses for
  • Options
    Got big fingers in that picture.
  • Options
    You got to have some balls to out on the pull in Thailand.
  • Options
    I did hear he was good at juggling 6 balls at one time. ;-)
  • Options
    edited October 2021
  • Options
    My football idol. The best player to ever put on a pair of football boots.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    My football idol. The best player to ever put on a pair of football boots.
    Second that 
  • Options
    One of my prized possessions is me and him together in a photo taken on holiday in Sardinia. An idol of mine too.