Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

So Who'll Be Joining Us?

edited May 2008 in General Charlton
Well Swansea and Forest are up. Not going to worry about the Taffs too much.
Forest could well be a target for one of the many overseas investors apparently stalking Championship clubs. From the Play-offs I guess Leeds are favs and of course they have massive potential, let's hope it's Donny Rovers.

As for the Prem rejects:
Derby? Bovvered. They will fall away.
The othe two look like being Reading and Brum after toadys results. Both their boards have invested heavily over the years and there are signs that both Mr Madj and the Gold/Sullivan teams are growing weary of football.
I reckon it's best for us if Hull go up somehow as they have money behind them.
QPR could be interesting to watch once the new window opens, they have the cash - will they splash?

Comments

• Options
    Reading not quite dead yet .........last fixture at Derby. They couldn't have wished for a kinder last vital fixture - in their own hands to take it - and if they know what's good for them, take it in style.

Birmingham home to Blackburn - win or bust, no other option.

Fulham away to Pompey - tricky one for the 'Effins" ...... if Pompey switch off, dreaming of Wembley, they've got a chance. Somehow, I think 'Arry Boy is going to have his charges fighting for their FA Cup Final places or else.

So Brum and Fulham to fall through the trap door, I reckon.
  • Options
    derby brum and reading Pompey will rest key players as well as anyone playing will not want to get injured or sent off in case they miss the final
  • Options
    Gold/Sullivan teams are growing weary of football.

Gold is on police bail I believe...