Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Amy Winehouse...

2»

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: leftbehind[/cite]And me DA9 Please dont want to turn up there on me own LOL

No worrys D
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]I say most men (i know not all) definitely like a bit of meat on their women's bones (thank god) - that is just sooooo not a sexy look.

skanky. she needs to be sat in a bath of detergent and flushed through with brocolli and carrot juice.

Agreed, dont do skinny, dont like too fat either but love proper curves, Abi Titmuss....hubba hubba hubba
  • Options
    would I ? no .

but I know two people that have
  • Options
    Abi aint that good mate, as i said to her "Ive had better". and Abi if your reading this please dont keep ringing me at work !!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]Cant say i like the Marg Simpson hair style either.

Marge is looking very saucy lately
  • Options
    I met her not long after she did her first album somewhere near my mates work in Camden. HUGE tits she had and was all over my mate, chavvy as you like and thats from someone who lives in Chatham. She looked pretty ropey then but has obviously decided the rat look is god for her. I don't think I'd like to shake anyones hand who has run one through that
  • Options
    close dicko , you've shaken hands with more than one person who's shaken hands with someone whos been through that
  • Options
    I feel a little bit sick now....

ha ha
  • Options
    I'm off for a shower.

With Vim
  • Options
    No I wouldn't