Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Do you recognise any of these?

edited May 2008 in General Charlton
Charlton v Coventry youth cup final 1987

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypbj0u_HwPk

Is the tall stirker Leaburn? looks very much like him

Comments

• Options
    i used to go to junior school(st mary's eltham) with the charlton keeper nathan amato , his old man had a barbers opposite the yorkshire grey, not sure if it's still there, no idea what happened to him...
  • Options
    When that clip finished, it bought up a link to Lesbian babes Coventry. Just thought I'd mention it like.......

not that I clicked on it you understand :-O
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]i used to go to junior school(st mary's eltham) with the charlton keeper nathan amato , his old man had a barbers opposite the yorkshire grey, not sure if it's still there, no idea what happened to him...

I used that barbers when I lived on the Ferrier-by-the-sea, gone now I think and the YG is a McDonalds.
  • Options
    Charlton boys video was good.

Lesbian babes Coventry was better ! :-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]i used to go to junior school(st mary's eltham) with the charlton keeper nathan amato , his old man had a barbers opposite the yorkshire grey, not sure if it's still there, no idea what happened to him...

i used to play cricket against nat. i think he still plays for bromley common.
    his dad, tony (yes t.amato) had the barbers opposite the grey. i'm pretty sure it's still there, though i know he was looking to sell it a long while ago.
  • Options
    saw Nathan at a party about a year ago , he now works in the barbers as well .

He was telling les says he was a Charlton supporter until I said I knew him and he was more than just a supporter

Used to go to the same secondary and me Dad used to play football with his Dad Tony
  • Options
    Didn't Tony Amato used to be a 'Charlton Colt' in the middle/late 60's?

If so Father & Son playing connection for the Addicks there!
  • Options
    possibly , will ask me uncle as he was a colt around then .

I know they went on to play for eltham palace together and tony managed greenwich borough for a spell in the 90's
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: buckshee[/cite]possibly , will ask me uncle as he was a colt around then .

I know they went on to play for eltham palace together and tony managed greenwich borough for a spell in the 90's

Who was your uncle, buckshee......did he break into the 1st team at The Valley....?
  • Options
    nah , think he was offered a contract and turned it down as he didn't really want to do it for a living .

Daft I know .
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: buckshee[/cite]nah , think he was offered a contract and turned it down as he didn't really want to do it for a living .

Daft I know .

I know, but it was Charlton - and who on here in their right mind would want to play for Charlton ....??

;o)