Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Derren Brown Live

I'm a massive Derren Brown fan think the guy is absoultely unbelievable. I went to his his live show on Tuesday night, it's the 3rd of his live show's i've been to and it was incredible again. Anybody that hasn't been to see him I fully recommend you do!

Comments

• Options
    Mate in Thailand there has been a few street robberies where the badies have chatted to the victim and when the victim gets home they find that they have "swoped" their gold for something stunningly pony. They are convinved however that the piece of toot they have is very very valuable. They now belive that it is hypnotism (sic). Recently this was captured on CCTV in a top super market in the UK .The guy chats to the cashier and then walks through with a huge trolley load of gear.The cashier was hypnotised and it took him seconds to do it ! I know maybe it was her brother , but OB and her bosses have agreed it was hypnotism.(however you spell it).
  • Options
    Fuck me sideways.............just got in from seeing his new show.

This man is a genious. BEST £25 quid i have spent in a long time. Wont say too much about it as might ruin it for some people. Anyone else been or going???
  • Options
    where is it and are there anymore dates? Did you go Crawley?

Really want to go to one of his shows
  • Options
    There are quite a lot of dates to go i think for the whole tour. Only a couple more left for crawley. He played the hawth in crawley. Got to go and see him. Unbelievable
  • Options
    Got tickets when he comes up to Birmingham
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: C.Walsh'sLoveChild[/cite]There are quite a lot of dates to go i think for the whole tour. Only a couple more left for crawley. He played the hawth in crawley. Got to go and see him. Unbelievable

You going to see him again on Friday, or are you going to Southend ?
    ;-)
  • Options
    You orrible ole git ha
  • Options
    Enigma is amazing, a must see people...

My little brother was up on stage for the finale, truly unbelievable.