Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Fulham, Reading or Birmingahm

2»

Comments

• Options
    Bolton got 37 as they got a draw in the end. True what you say about Reading though, Fulham stay up with a GD of -22 and Reading down with -25 and Reading had scored more too.
  • Options
    w**kers
  • Options
    Was hoping to see Fulham go down :-(
  • Options
    I bet Brummagem are kicking themselves ...... 2-0 up against 10 man Liverpool a couple of weeks ago, and they draw 2-2.
    They would have stayed up if they'd won a match they should've won - and flaky Fulham would have been dooooooooooooown
  • Options
    Birmingham fans on the pitch smashing the place up, ripping out seats and pulling out and breaking the goalpost at one end
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: ISawLeaburnScore[/cite]Birmingham fans on the pitch smashing the place up, ripping out seats and pulling out and breaking the goalpost at one end[/quote]

I blame the Labour government...
  • Options
    i did say it would be a shitty place to go next year!

on a par with Leeds, Burnley and Bristol City for vile supporters
  • Options
    That would be the excuse that Gold and Sullivan will say why they want out. Nothing to with losing the 33 million quid a season in the premiership eh ?
  • Options
    Oh no. Fulham are crap,now i ve got another reason to hate Murphy.
  • Options
    Shouldnt sold our best player that season. Another one who wanted to go eh ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Bloody Fulham.

Bloody, poxy, jammy f*cking Fulham.

Still, at least Mrs Danny Murphy will be able to keep up her Premier League lifestyle for another 12 months.

But Reading... what's all that about? Their stupid fans blubbing like they'd been in the Premier League for years, not as if they'd squeezed two jammy seasons in the top flight and now return to being a poor man's QPR.
  • Options
    I think I'd rather be playing Fulham in the CCC next season than Reading, and regarding the latter, they have several good players who'll be sold off, with the parachute money and reasobably full coffers they could be a force to be reckoned with.

Rumours also say that Coppell will resign today.
  • Options
    I'd rather Fulham for practical reasons too, because the moment they fall out of the Premier League is the moment that club implodes. Madjeski's backing will keep Reading strong, and Birmingham will always be a threat, even if their fans are cretins.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]I think I'd rather be playing Fulham in the CCC next season than Reading, and regarding the latter, they have several good players who'll be sold off, with the parachute money and reasobably full coffers they could be a force to be reckoned with.

Rumours also say that Coppell will resign today.

Problem is BFR that players WANT to play in the Prem, so even if you offer them the same money they will nearly always jump in the lifeboat of a Premiership contract from a rival club. Even with the money you have from the PP's then you still have to try and replace them and that's where things get difficult......
  • Options
    No great dislike for Reading (oldest club in the premier league) or Fulham. Some brum fans are not very nice.

As the example of Charlton, Watford and Sheff Utd shows it is not going to be a cake walk for them. Talk of Gold steping down as Chairman and they have already tried to sell the club. Madjeski was also rumoured to be selling off Reading. Derby look a terrible side but do have new owners.

Bring it on.
  • Options
    As you say Henry, this season's relegated clubs have no more guarantee of promotion than we had this year.

Board & player upheaval, losing key players and having to reconstruct teams frequently results in not living up to fans expectations, despite heavy financial investment.

As we have ourselves seen.
  • Options
    My morning jog past Craven Cottage this morning hurt more than normal today.......

:-(