Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

MotD

Two things on MoTd last night. They said at Boro "its very misty and freezing cold", i always knew that place wasnt in England.

The re the Villa game that Mellberg had brought a Villa top for every Villa fan that made the trip. It correct thats 3,000 , i know its small beer on his wages but still a great gesture.

Comments

• Options
    blimey 3k of shirts
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]The re the Villa game that Mellberg had brought a Villa top for every Villa fan that made the trip. It correct thats 3,000 , i know its small beer on his wages but still a great gesture.

Probably only a tenner a pop, if theyre end of life...!
  • Options
    How did he know everyones size ?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]
    The re the Villa game that Mellberg had brought a Villa top for every Villa fan that made the trip. It correct thats 3,000 , i know its small beer on his wages but still a great gesture.

Wow, what a fantastic gesture. I bet Jerome is planning something similar for when he moves onto pastures new. And Marcus.
  • Options
    Great gesture from Melberg, never heard of anything like that before.

Did you see the rain at Wigan as well ??
  • Options
    My housemate tried to convince me it hadnt been raining (we turned on halfway through) and said they were sweating.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]My housemate tried to convince me it hadnt been raining (we turned on halfway through) and said they were sweating.

Hehehe. I only saw the second half and thought "crikey, Fergie's getting hot and bothered"...
  • Options
    Shag -- if the "ladies" in the crowd were anything to go by its was 3,000 XXL !
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]Two things on MoTd last night. They said at Boro "its very misty and freezing cold", i always knew that place wasnt in England.

What a top man, very good defender as well. Find it hard to believe that neither Liverpool or Arsenal have been in for him.
  • Options
    Find it hard to believe that neither Liverpool or Arsenal have been in for him.

He's signed for Juventus, but I agree it's surprising that a top four club never signed him.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited May 2008
    know a few good villa boys from England and mates... all went down to West Ham yesterday and got the free shirts

they love Mellberg cos he hates Birmingham as much as them!
  • Options
    I remember when Mustafa Hadji was at Coventry and the first season he wore the number 11 shirt and changed it in the Summer before the second season to number 10 and he personally paid for all the people who'd bought the 11 shirt to have it replaced with a 10 shirt....
  • Options
    good turnout by villa .... but i suppose birmingham is nearer than greenwich to west ham