Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton V Bromley Saturday 19th July

The Bromley FC site has announced a pre-season friendly against Charlton on 19th July. 3.00pm KO

I suspect that it will be a Charlton XI as that is the same time as the first team's (provisional) overseas tour.

Couple of decent bars, terraces to carry your beer out to while you watch and the "new" Bromley manager is Mark Goldberg (he went and now he's come back).

What more could you want.

See you there.

Also got games v Palace, Colchester and Brentford.

http://www.bromleyfc.net/

Comments

• Options
    Where might this year's (provisional) overseas tour be?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Heath Hero[/cite]Where might this year's (provisional) overseas tour be?

Somewhere where it's winter and Charlton have lots of connections : -)

or it could all fall thru and we'll go to Devon and Cornwall
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Heath Hero[/cite]Where might this year's (provisional) overseas tour be?

Isn't it always winter there?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Kap10[/cite]

Not since Aslam returned and killed the White Queen
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    charlton v palace it is then :-)
  • Options
    Don't like Mr Goldberg I'm afraid. Haven't been to Bromley since I was a junior ST holder in the early 1970's.
  • Options
    Ledge as I have said many times. Bromley is and probably always will be a Millwall overspill club. Lot of people from areas such as Downham etc follow them. Definately more from that end than hayes etc, which is suprising considering where the ground is etc.
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    Went to the game v Charlton XI last summer, is a good day out. Near enough one side of the ground is just a big bar with a glass side where you can just stand a watch the game from inside with a pint.

There must of been about 10 Charlton supporters there last season. Palace filled it out.
  • Options
    Maybe for a game against a high profile team but can assure you the majority there are Millwall. The 25/30 'Chaps' who used to regularly go were also Millwall.

I know this as I used to go to a lot of games around 3/4 years ago.
  • Options
    Now the mix is pretty even millwall/palace/charlton plus other random teams. Maybe a slight majority of wall.

All about Bromley when you are there though.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]

Not since Aslam returned and killed the White Queen

Oh no,Julian Clary is dead!!!