Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

We need a 'Talisman' legend

edited May 2008 in General Charlton
We need a talisman in the form of a fading legend who all the players look up to. He must also be a massive influence off the pitch as well as on and create goals and confidence.

Any ideas?

Comments

• Options
    Well, Jesus is apparently due back any day now - he was supposedly pretty good at working miracles.

Mind you, I heard that he did have a habit of "going missing" during the season - 40 days and 40 nights was his biggest bender - but was pretty good on crosses. He also came in handy at the end of season piss-up - all that water into wine mularky made him a very popular lad in the dressing room.

I'll get me coat.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]Well, Jesus is apparently due back any day now - he was supposedly pretty good at working miracles.

Mind you, I heard that he did have a habit of "going missing" during the season - 40 days and 40 nights was his biggest bender - but was pretty good on crosses. He also came in handy at the end of season piss-up - all that water into wine mularky made him a very popular lad in the dressing room.

I'll get me coat.

We already got doubting Thomas.
  • Options
    Paul scholes or Ryan Giggs

failing that

Matty Holland or Chrissy Powell

there are none that i can honestly think of my mind is blank
  • Options
    lol, great stuff Offy.

Would also appreciate the Fiiiiissh chants as well.....
  • Options
    first signing Victor Moses ??
  • Options
    And certainly not 'Judas' Defoe...
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    [cite]Posted By: AllLeftFoot[/cite]And certainly not 'Judas' Defoe...

Leave the bloke alone. Left Spurs and missed the league cup final and joined Pompey and will miss the fa cup final. :-)
  • Options
    Jesus could well be the man.

Would certainly give us something stable
  • Options
    We already have bloody Father Ted at Centre Half.
  • Options
    We've got plenty of Jonah's on this board plus an Adam who started it all off.

Daniel rarely goes to the Lions Den these days now that they are in Div 3.