Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Neil Warnock's Never Lost A Play-Off Semi.

edited May 2008 in General Charlton
He has now!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    lifes great now
  • Options
    ok i am going to let everyone in a torrid secret i have been holding for a couple of weeks.

going on holiday to villamoura and going to see some friend of my wife who lives out there and her husband - unfortunately he's Palace. I can now go with my head held high - i told the wife if they went up she would have to go on her own.
  • Options
    warnock whats the score
  • Options
    warnock you're a c**t warnock warnock you're a c**t
  • Options
    hes never lost a semi,he might a bit now!
  • Options
    who thought they'd enjoy watching warnock lose his semi... oooooerrrrrr miss's
  • Options
    not that it matters much with the wifes strap on.
  • Options
    have a great holiday
  • Options
    just opened a bottle of rose it dont half taste good
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]ok i am going to let everyone in a torrid secret i have been holding for a couple of weeks.

going on holiday to villamoura and going to see some friend of my wife who lives out there and her husband - unfortunately he's Palace. I can now go with my head held high - i told the wife if they went up she would have to go on her own.

Always suspected you were closet Palace. The only way to clear this stain on your character is to drop a log down his bog on the first night, call him in to investigate the mysterious blockage and then hold him down and flush his boat in it.

Let him know who's boss - he will repsect you for it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited May 2008
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]ok i am going to let everyone in a torrid secret i have been holding for a couple of weeks.

Hope there's a nice hotel nearby, he might not be so keen for you to stay now.
  • Options
    Hope the weather improves for you, I have just got back from there and it was wet and windy!