Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The " Brains" add on TV

Anyone seen the Brains from Thunderbirds add on tv ? Its the boll*x, has to be comp graphics as there is no why in hell that a string puppet can do that unless Chucky was a true story !!

Comments

• Options
    the problem is, i thought he looked good dancing before drinking the water...

very good
  • Options
    Its a ledge advert! I rewound it and watched it again straight after!
  • Options
    nothing to do with me mate LOL :-)
  • Options
    yeah see it the other night great ad
  • Options
    That is the best advert i've seen in a long time!
  • Options
    Quality !
  • Options
    Still like the Phil Collins one that was class

Whats there new one all about in the airport???
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: leftbehind[/cite]Still like the Phil Collins one that was class

Whats there new one all about in the airport???

they had a great ad concept with the Gorilla one and then they got a bit up themselves with the Airport one.

totally pretentious!!
  • Options
    Pretentious and completely incomprehensible.
  • Options
    Without looking, can any of you remember what brand the Brains ad is for?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    some sort of bottled water.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Weegie Addick[/cite]Without looking, can any of you remember what brand the Brains ad is for?

Drench or something
  • Options
    Its called Drench but i remember things like that from a marketing point of view eh Weegie?
  • Options
    Two out of three ain't bad as they say, though not statistically robust, eh WSS?

I think it's a very clever ad - my concern would be that people might remember it's for bottled water, but not necessarily which brand. The gorilla one was much more clearly associated with Cadbury's.
  • Options
    i knew it was drench but mainly because i was searching it this morning and wouldn thave remembered last night when i first saw it.
  • Options
    The best ad on TV at the moment is the Claire King Ultimate body workout DVD one . Yes please
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Weegie Addick[/cite]Without looking, can any of you remember what brand the Brains ad is for?
    I completely forgot!
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Friend_Or_Defoe[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: Weegie Addick[/cite]Without looking, can any of you remember what brand the Brains ad is for?[/quote]
    I completely forgot![/quote]

A brand of water - vio I think?

A good ad in terms of idea and punch line, but really the name of the product should be more prominent.
  • Options
    BFR tell you what you really have got that German humour thing going on there now mate.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    There are a lot of ads that are enjoyable and striking, but don't actually leave an impression of what product they are for - car ads in particular.
  • Options
    brilliant ad, my 14 month old loves it and dances in front of the TV whenever it comes on....
  • Options
    my son who is two is mad for it, can do all the actions, thank god for sky plus as we have to rewind it 50 times as he just says again again
  • Options
    Love this advert - superb. But I won't remember what it is advertsising in a couple of months.