Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Fabio defends face well

Just back to England and flew straight on to Manchester yesterday. On the plane was my old mate Fabio Capello. As I walked down the aisle of the plane, an oaf in front swung his backpack towards Fabio's face. He reacted sharply and laughed. "Good reactions", I said. He smiled and commented that he was lucky. I wanted to discuss the fact that a cheque book was no good as England manager. If only, it was.

Comments

• Options
    did it seem like his english was coming on alright ?
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    He spoke in english at the LMA presentation the other night and he sounded better than most on here
  • Options
    You live in North London and you comment on people speaking English !!! mate there 189 known languages spoken just on the 149 bus to Wood Green ! let alone outside your front door !
  • Options
    His English was fine. His wry smile looked very English. I suspect he will soon be as good as the average English Manager.
  • Options
    good point GH but i fall into the catergory of not speaking the queens english as jimmy melrose so loving points out to me