Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Rangers photos in the Sun

Anyone notice that the fella being bitten by the dog is wearing White bladed footy boots????????????

Cracked up when I see that

Comments

• Options
    Yeah me and my pal at work couldn't work out why the hell he'd be wearing them! We been cracking up over it. Can't help but think the dog deserved a bone after his work either!
  • Options
    funny as feck tho, didnt know Ross Kemp was a rangers fan..
  • Options
    The video was funny, a load of coppers ran away due to being serious out numbered. One tough copper stands his ground. Stupid stupid stupid...
  • Options
    Any group that jumps one person copper or not are pr!cks end of, its a cowardly thing to do. Smashing up cars etc. No time for any of em.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Friend_Or_Defoe[/cite]The video was funny, a load of coppers ran away due to being serious out numbered. One tough copper stands his ground. Stupid stupid stupid...

I saw that too...once he realized all his collegues had vanished he tried to run away and stacked it

NASTY!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Friend_Or_Defoe[/cite]The video was funny, a load of coppers ran away due to being serious out numbered. One tough copper stands his ground. Stupid stupid stupid...

hilarious...
  • Options
    edited May 2008

Yeah well brave of the 20 or so blokes, on a man that had done nothing other than his job!!
  • Options
    and the guy standing on his own as the crowd run past him and as they run back a copper in full riot gear smashes him staright in the face with first his sheild then his batton---------------funny that.

Orthe guy standing with his wife/Gf helping a guy get up off the floor who was battoned in the face -- laugh i tell it was so funny

Or when Greater manchester Police battoned that young guy on Bolton station who hadnt said or done a thing that was jolly as well wasnt it.
  • Options
    I can't see how it was funny, good job he managed to get away.
  • Options
    None of it is funny. All crap.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited May 2008
    All crap -- Curb-it and sad. sad for Rangers FC, Sad for footie fans everywhere as OB will think they can(with some justification) treat us like sh*t. Sad for the Moan Utd fans who wont get the big screen to watch the game next week. sad for all those hurt. sad for the kids who saw it.

Footie without drink is like sex on your own-- u still have to do it but it aint real fun !
  • Options
    OB treat footy fans like shit frequently and thats coming from Charlton fans who are well behaved, also Greater Manchester Police have poor reputation. I don't think it justifies the violence but I imagine the police provoked some of it.
  • Options
    I'm going to get bored of saying I don't approve of violence and I'm ashamed of being associated with those fans...

Never said anything about them being tough either, just it was funny how he tried to stand his ground.

If all the people were trying to kick him he would of been killed, a lot of people who surrounded him were there to help him get up, which funny enough he did after being down for about 10 seconds, not sure that could of happened if they all wanted blood.

Anyone other than GH see the footage of fans holding there hands up getting hit by the police? Find that funny?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Friend_Or_Defoe[/cite]Anyone other than GH see the footage of fans holding there hands up getting hit by the police? Find that funny?

have spoken to innocent victims and seen footage of such incidents, funny how it's all hush hush in favour of the omnipresent video of the OB getting run
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    TBH mate I didnt find anything I saw that funny with people on both sides getting hurt. Will make it even worse if it ends up hurting our WC chances
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Friend_Or_Defoe[/cite]The video was funny, a load of coppers ran away due to being serious out numbered.

George, I think this is the comment that's been taken the wrong way... did you really mean to type 'the video was funny' ?
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Friend_Or_Defoe[/cite]

Anyone other than GH see the footage of fans holding there hands up getting hit by the police? Find that funny?[/quote]

Yes seen it all beofre teh CCTv footage come out since then most of the police actions have not been shown
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Friend_Or_Defoe[/cite]The video was funny, a load of coppers ran away due to being serious out numbered.

George, I think this is the comment that's been taken the wrong way... did you really mean to type 'the video was funny' ?
    Arrh! I reckon your right mate! I meant the guy standing on his own after everyone had the sense to run was funny!

Apologies!
    [cite]Posted By: ISawLeaburnScore[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Friend_Or_Defoe[/cite]Anyone other than GH see the footage of fans holding there hands up getting hit by the police? Find that funny?

have spoken to innocent victims and seen footage of such incidents, funny how it's all hush hush in favour of the omnipresent video of the OB getting run

The front of the mirror has photos from the cctv claiming (rightly) that it's despicable, haven't seen any papers claiming the police were despicable, or how the police often got saved by Rangers fans...
  • Options
    Plenty of examples of assault by rangers fans and the police on the bbc footage. must be loads more from shops etc to be checked. perhaps another force should be brought in so that criminals from both the rangers hordes and the police can be brought to book .... me thinks not!
  • Options
    Why has this one not been sunk?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I was there and I can tell you it wasn't that bad. Admittedly some Rangers fans, helped by English casuals who turned up for a row, were totally out of control but it was a small minority, of course a small minority of 200,000 folk is a lot of folk but the vast majority were very well behaved and there was a good atmosphere and even rapport between fans and cops. As one poster said " if the fans had wanted to really hurt the police they would have" a lot of fans helped the police and tried to calm folk down. A spokesman from Manchester said that the city made £25m from the game so I think all in all it was worth it. The big screen at one of the fanzones packing up was bad news and a lot of fans were angry. To be honest, I have seen Charlton fans behave just as bad but of course not in the same numbers but pro rata on one occasion I remember Charlton being worse. From what I could see there was no major damage done to any buildings, totally out of order though the girl getting her car smashed up. It soon calmed down and there was no trouble at the stations or bus depots and only 42 arrests (11 charged) out of 200,000 is not that bad considering!
  • Options
    You can also see on another site police with fans wearing scrafs the lot
  • Options
    I listened to a phone in on radio 5 on the way home and allegedly the Old Bill turned a screen off because there were so many Rangers fans milling around that they feared crush injuries in the crowd if Rangers scored.

It was apparently there that the trouble started.
  • Options
    my understanding too LG
  • Options
    Yes thats what i heard and posted earlier

3 hours b4 the game was due to kick off they feraed overcrowding police and secuirty should have stopped people then and directed them to other screens and pubs etc

Very very poor a bit of common sense hours b4 kick off and maybe just maybe some of teh problems of the night could have been prevented