Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

July 26th - Trip to the seaside anyone?

Comments

• Options
    yeeha, like the sound of this !
  • Options
    I'll be in Zante! Gutted! Well sort of!
  • Options
    Right Said Fred Duo - can it be done?

I think plenty of people will make their way for this one regardless - especially if the weather is good.

;-)
  • Options
    Got friends in Worthing who are Brighton fans... be rude not to crash at theirs...
  • Options
    I'll just be back from Barcalona for my b'day so well up for this followed by a trip to the Venue. All those for Brighton and Venue say AYE!
  • Options
    WSSWSS
    edited May 2008
    AYE!

(Although staying in brighton is also tempting)
  • Options
    think this has to be a AYE...
  • Options
    this could be our biggest away turn out of the season....... :-)
  • Options
    Aye.

Or maybe stay in brighton :P
  • Options
    We will be there.....x2 or 3
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yep myself and NorthStandUltra are going - Dad and Bro will no doubt come along too!

:o)
  • Options
    Aye (but a nay to the venue!)
  • Options
    well up for a weekend away for this one
  • Options
    Oh yeeeeessss!
  • Options
    My wedding anniv weekend, I'm sure she'll love a weekend in Brighton !
  • Options
    Yay going to book hotel on monday. Getting train after work on Friday night for two nights.
  • Options
    That's 5 days before Swisdom Jr is due to arrive on the the planet - probably best that I do not disappear on that day
  • Options
    Seeing as I've not long been back would be good. Don't know many people on here but would like to gate crash. I promise not to bring the missus (checks to see that she's not lookin) and would be good to meet some of ya.
  • Options
    Gotta go for this one, always used to be one of the highlights of the season