Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

marcus bent (to Cardiff ?)

2»

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: mart77[/cite]If we get even close to £1 mill, i'd snatch their hands off even if it's bad business overall. He has the ability but there's something not right with him as his constant moving suggests.
    his constant moving only seems to be in the bedroom and between clubs and not on the pitch..
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: guinnessaddick
    his constant moving only seems to be in the bedroom and between legs and not on the pitch..
  • Options
    I just got my season ticket for hull, so I'm going to be pretty fucking pissed off if they sign Bent!!

Although at the same time over the moon we finally got rid!
  • Options
    Birmingham and Cardiff believed to be interested in him now. Please take him.
  • Options
    Agree with Carter. I always liked what I saw when he played against us and he had some good game esp Bolton.

However he had plenty of poor game in a poor team and we can't afford his wages so he'll have to go.
  • Options
    Hull after Nugent, maybe they have realised that Bent is not worth the money
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Valley11[/cite]Rumours this way (West) are that he’s been in negotiation with Peter Ridsdale and will be unveiled this week as a Cardiff City player.
    [cite]Posted By: TelinOz[/cite]Dont care where he goes, as long as he goes......lets hope its true
  • Options
    I love that link Salad.

It talks about Roger Johnson and then actually quotes Peter Risdale as calling him Glenn. Brilliant.
  • Options
    First JFH now MB - so they can obviously afford his wages
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'd be amazed if we got £2m for him - but very very happy too
  • Options
    When I find myself thinking 'bout Charlton
    Mark Kinsella comes to me
    Marcus Bent to Cardiff..... let it be

Let it be
    Let it be
    Let it be
    Let it be

Marcus Bent to Cardiff..... Let it be

Next verse...
  • Options
    When I think about Bougherra in Spain
    Jonny Fortune comes to me
    Bougherra is better....don't let it be

Don't let it be
    Don't let it be
    Don't let it be
    Don't let it be
  • Options
    A very good signing for Cardiff imho.
    He is better than the other strikers on our books, unfortunately we can't afford to pay him!

PS DJ Campell?! Surely not.
  • Options
    Taken from Sporting Life live wire

1156: Cardiff are still looking to strengthen their attacking options after landing Ross McCormack from Motherwell and chairman Peter Ridsdale has confirmed they club are keen on signing Marcus Bent from Championship rivals Charlton.