Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Darren Randolph.....

...heard he may be moving on

Comments

• Options
    Where to?
  • Options
    bury want him back, don't know if on loan or permanent though
  • Options
    Perm i reckon
  • Options
    Wasnt we after the Huddersfield goalkeeper. Maybe some truth it that.
  • Options
    He was our second choice keeper until his nervy home debut, I hope that game isn't the major factor in any decision to release him.
  • Options
    i do - if he can't handle a nothing game, as it was then Salad, how the hell can he expect to progress. I wouldn't mind but he's a regular international for the Ireland u21's
  • Options
    Your senior home debut isn't a nothing game though.
    By all accounts he exclled at Anfield last season.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Salad[/cite]By all accounts he exclled at Anfield last season.

he was tremendous, nearly saved the penno that that tit Bougherra gave away as well
  • Options
    It was a nothing game in so far of the implications of the result so should have been more relaxed. As I said he's an experienced keeper - played loads for Bury and ROI so it wasn't as if he was thrown in at the deepend.
  • Options
    well if fans are writing him off because of his Valley debut then it is best he moves on I guess.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    oh I am not writing him off mate - all I say is if he can't handle a home debut in a no pressure game then what happens in a biggy.

Might have been a one off - he is obviously a talented lad as Pardew gave him the nod over elliott - plus you don't play U21's if you are no good.
  • Options
    hopefully all he needs is a good performance, perhaps away from home, to put it behind him. But if we are getting a new keeper in then one of the current three will need to move on.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Salad[/cite]hopefully all he needs is a good performance, perhaps away from home, to put it behind him. But if we are getting a new keeper in then one of the current three will need to move on.

If the rumours are right regarding the squad being trimmed then perhaps we will go with two goalkeepers and use the emergency loan scheme as cover
  • Options
    and it should be remembered that Rob Elliott signed a new contract for us last week ...
  • Options
    Personally I think there is more Chance of Weaver going than Randolph or Elliot or so I have heard.
  • Options
    if we got offered a million I guess we'd be interested.