Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Pardews Record

just been having a look on soccerbase.com as the gaffa is in a meeting, i know pards is a bit marmite at the moment but if you look at his records as gaffa he does need time to build things. at reading he managed 212 games won 102 lost 57 and drew 53 games, at the irons it was played 163 won 67 lost 58 and drew 38, and grim reading for us is played 71 won 24 lost 25 drew 22!! not very good reading at all. he needs to win the first game of the season just to break even! on a lighter note i had to seriously repremand my so called addick girlfriend last night as she could not reconise lennie lawrence on the tv she thought it was richard 'mr burns' murray, has anyone else got somthing so wrong, as a kid i we were waiting outside sellhurst when liverpool were playing and i ran over to ian rush to get his autograph only to be told "f off son im bloody John aldridge"

Comments

• Options
    managerial records mean little to compare because it all depends on whether you're a club fighting for survival or pushing for promotion. Bruce's record at Wigan won't look great, but he has done a great job.
  • Options
    yeah i agree if we have a decent run next term then it would look much better, don't know where Bruce pulled that from never thought he was that good, and Hodgson at fulham aswell he was pants at blackburn, but really got them playing,Megson aswell thought bolton were dead and buried shows what abit of passion can do, Coppell is a robot no emotions, Jewell was to busy doing that old tart on his merc to care, and Mcleash was the shocking one thought they would walk saftey to be honest what with McFadden and all. it really is a funny old game this football lark.