Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Oi Waggy - Charlton Stadium Plan

edited May 2008 in General Charlton
Anyone else notice that the plan refers to the South Stand (Jimmy Seed Stand) but the Covered end is only referred to as the North Upper/lower. I think the Covered End was there long before the Jimmy Seed Stand. Oi Waggy, can we have our covered end back.......please....or I shall start booing!

Comments

• Options
    Thats it mid day please a minutes booing

Also a boycott of the club is in order
  • Options
    I'm sure it was never called The Cupboard End in any official capacity...
  • Options
    How about the south facing north side reciptical of clients, indigenous of the local area who reflect the diverse and cultural population, taking into consideration race, gender, religious and sexual orientation end.

I think it works
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Solidgone[/cite]Anyone else notice that the plan refers to the South Stand (Jimmy Seed Stand) but the Covered end is only referred to as the North Upper/lower. I think the Covered End was there long before the Jimmy Seed Stand. Oi Waggy, can we have our covered end back.......please....or I shall start booing!

At least we are making progress. Next year Jimmy Seed (south) Stand.
  • Options
    This could start getting confusing with both Waggott and Wagstaff being called "Waggy"!! :o)
  • Options
    yep another poor decision by the club appointing 2 people with similar names what a joke

Pards Out
  • Options
    There was a move to call Wagstaff "Wags" but it was felt this might give him a complex and confuse Jerome and Marcus.
  • Options
    Marcus would be all over him