Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Club Website

edited May 2008 in General Charlton
Lack of photos

Just reading the golf thing

Made a lot of dosh for a great cause one picture of the event pretty poor

Not just that a lot of news items dunno about you i like pictures

Somthing to do with not being able to read

Comments

• Options
    I remember beofre we were relegated the club said the site was going to be totally revamped. However, I emailed the club back around october time and they said they're not going to do it any time soon because of the relegation........strange! It is very poorly updated, and when updates do come they come 4 or 5 at a time and usually on pointless things such as this golf thing.
  • Options
    I think five or six stories a day is pretty good going considering the season has finished and most of the players are on holiday. How much more is there to write about? Unless you want an update on how Paddy McCarthy's tan is coming along in Malaga?
  • Options
    yeah that's fine i suppose, but there's nothing for 5 days then suddenly a massive hit of stories
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ross[/cite]yeah that's fine i suppose, but there's nothing for 5 days then suddenly a massive hit of stories

not sure that is true. Discounting weekends when you'd hardly expect stories out of season have there been no stories since last Wednesday?

I have no real interest in the golf day but other people will have. It's the summer so other than transfer there is hardly likely to be many huge stories coming out.

I think that the people in the comms team are well aware that the OS needs a re-vamp and would love to see it happen but needs must.
  • Options
    Do you bother to read the Charlton site over the summer then?

I just read Fans f.c. and tribal football in the close season.Tells me everything i need to know.

;-)
  • Options
    lol carly.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Greaves[/cite]I think five or six stories a day is pretty good going considering the season has finished and most of the players are on holiday. How much more is there to write about? Unless you want an update on how Paddy McCarthy's tan is coming along in Malaga?

And how do you know he's in Malaga, last I heard he was hibernating in Gumps/Fishnets beard.
  • Options
    I'm still waiting for episode 4 of Parky's blog ...........

;o)