Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

"chelsea fans"

edited May 2008 in General Charlton
how could any from the borough of lewisham or greenwich pretend there a fan ,sickening seeing my manor invaded by these knob jockeys.

Comments

• Sarf London Gooners mate i rest me case !
  • Drove to poplar earlier to pick up a some stuff, so many fags walking around in chelscum shirts, hard work not to swerve into em !
  • edited May 2008
    there as bad,i have a ex whos boyfreind is chelsea,lives in bellingham for sake,show some pride,liked what ray winstone said to that numbnut goldstein on soccer am!,rember meeting winstone once and him pulling my mate who had a charlton badge on,and telling us the best wembley game was ours and sunderlands,proper fan.
  • Have more respect for nillwall than armchair fans.
  • were shit always have been always will be,but there our shit!
  • [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]there as bad,i have a ex whos boyfreind is chelsea,lives in bellingham for fucks sake,show some pride,liked what ray winstone said to that numbnut goldstein on soccer am!,rember meeting winstone once and him pulling my mate who had a charlton badge on,and telling us the best wembley game was ours and sunderlands,proper fan.

Well, his best mate is Karl Howman...
  • i heard that .
  • see loads of tourists up town all with Manure shirts on
  • Live in surrey loads of the mugs walking around and flags hanging out of houses been taking the P155 out of them
  • .......And all our support seems to comes from Kent - I dont consider that local. All true Charlton fans live in SE London FACT ;o)
  • Sponsored links:

• i'm like wheniwas - live in surrey and surrounded by chelsea fans.

Most of them alright - espeically the lads in the local social club - mind u i could nearly have got lynched as i nearly nearly jumped up when terry missed.

few unhappy people about. but nothing like the pratts in west london kicking off with the OB
  • rioted outside stamford bridge last night
  • I dont care where they come from, they can have who they like I'm just happy I got Charlton (well sometimes)
  • [cite]Posted By: aylesfordaddick[/cite]rioted outside stamford bridge last night

Can someone explain to me why these groups of fans start a riot with the riot police? Is it because there's no-one else around to have a go at? It always seems a bit stupid to me to start a riot with a bunch of people who are standing there with helmets, shields, batons and lord knows what else (and who presumably are specially trained to deal with it)?
  • Apparently an OB car hit a fan outside the boozer , the riot OB only turned up when it got a bit lairy