Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Ryan Air experience

13»

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]Used Ryanair for just me and the Mrs last June... no complaints, did what it said on the tin.

However, different story now we have the little man. Looked up some flights and, for the outward journey, they want a massive 58p for me and the Mrs... no problem there... yet they want to charge £20 for the infant... even though he'll be sat on our laps and not in his own seat!

£20.58 for 3 of you isn't exactly steep though is it?
  • Options
    I've used fly&scare many times, you get what you pay for, never had any problems with them.

Did anyone see Michael McIntrye in Belfast on Saturday night? Neil Delamere was on it, and he ripped into Michael O'Leary, very funny.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: buckshee[/cite]We're out in Greece at the moment , flew out with Viking airways which was the worst flying experience I've ever had . Flight was delayed for two hours and there was no apology at all. The leg room was non existant as well. Dreading the return flight
    Viking are what used to be Excel, same planes, same crew, just re-branded.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]Used Ryanair for just me and the Mrs last June... no complaints, did what it said on the tin.

However, different story now we have the little man. Looked up some flights and, for the outward journey, they want a massive 58p for me and the Mrs... no problem there... yet they want to charge £20 for the infant... even though he'll be sat on our laps and not in his own seat!

£20.58 for 3 of you isn't exactly steep though is it?

No but I think you can see that's not the point I'm making....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: T[/cite]Easyjet were wonderful for the little one. Priority seating, extra baggage allowance, helpful staff and no charge. Granted our seats were as expensive as BA's!

We flew with North West to the US and they were exactly the same. Excellent service and the trolley dollies loved him, in their full OTT american way!