Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The 2008 summer 'we're definately signing, possibly' list.........

Lets try and keep a list of every single player we are supposedly going to by according to newspapers and websites (anyone apart from footballrumours.com).
If you read anywhere are interested in so+so, add their name and the source to this list. I reckon they'll be 30+ names by the start of the season.

Mark Hudson - Palace (various)
Mark Fotheringham - Norwich (sky)
Wes Hoolihan - Blackpool (blackpool fan site)
Paul Connelly - Plymouth
Andy Todd - Derby (the Sun)
Bonaventure Kalou - (the Mirror)

Comments

• Options
    edited May 2008
    Stuart Fleetwood (everyone)
  • Options
    Or Stuart Fleetwood :o)
  • Options
    freddy eastwood - no. of papers
  • Options
    Clint Eastwood the Hollywood Bugle
  • Options
    Brian Howard (Barnsley)
  • Options

Otherwise you'll get loads of different posts on it
  • Options
    Jason Demetriou Leyton Orient 20 year old right back or wing.

Would fit in with super Pards plans of having a team of youngsters. i.e. Man Uts in the 90's. Lets hope that it works.
  • Options
    5live 'rumour mill' says Anti Neimi is coming to us now that Foolham have signed Mark Schwarzer
  • Options
    '5live 'rumour mill' says Anti Neimi is coming to us now that Foolham have signed Mark Schwarzer '

Weaver going then ? Got him for nothing sold for a million. Nice business by the board.

Cant see Neimi or Weaver being no 2.
  • Options
    nah, that's what I thought....would be happy with that, but then again I'm happy with Weaver.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Heath Hero[/cite]Mick Fleetwood (everyone)

Does Sam Fox come in the same package?
  • Options
    Daniel Hone, Lincoln (Lincoln fan site)
  • Options
    Wesley Hoolihan. Today's Daily Express
  • Options
    would love to see Niemi (long overdue) and if we could get money for weaver then thats great business
  • Options
    Niemi was with us once I remember going to reserve games when he was playing for us at Welling.
  • Options
    Adam Hammill - Young Liverpool winger they are looking to send out on loan. We are among a number of clubs "monitoring the situation" (SKY)

Relationship to Luke Skywalker - Unknown
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: pete_tong1[/cite]Niemi was with us once I remember going to reserve games when he was playing for us at Welling.

He signed on loan for us from Rangers but went back within a few weeks to sign for Hearts
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Adam Hammill - Young Liverpool winger they are looking to send out on loan. We are among a number of clubs "monitoring the situation" (SKY)

Rehttp://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11684_3621487,00.htmllationship to Luke Skywalker - Unknown[/quote]

In case anyone can't be arsed to look.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: cfgs[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: pete_tong1[/cite]Niemi was with us once I remember going to reserve games when he was playing for us at Welling.

He signed on loan for us from Rangers but went back within a few weeks to sign for Hearts

I htink his wife became ill so he went back to scotland to be with her, then we tried toi get him when he went to Southampton - i think
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    Lee Catermole - Boro (Loan)

Source - Some dodgy Local Smoggy Rag
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    would be happy with that Ketters
  • Options
    Scott Griffiths (22), Daggers left-back/left-midfielder

http://www.ipswich.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=111544
  • Options
    Steve Carr from Newcastle, according to the News Of The World