Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Panini Sticker book - online!

Remember when you used to do 'swapsies' in the school yard. Now you can do it online. Go to:

http://www.euro2008album.com/

If you want to join in, send me a whisper and we'll exchange msn addresses in order to do swapsies.

What a child!

Comments

• edited May 2008
    http://www.euro2008album.com/

Not the same as tearing open the pack and sticking them in.
  • memories a thick wad in your school blazer

Got
    got
    got
    got
    swap
  • silver club badges were always worth at least 2 players !
  • damm right they were
  • got
    got
    need
    got
    need badly!
  • Who remembers when you used to get 2 smaller foil badges on the same sticker for 2nd 3rd 4th and scottish lower leagues?

Also I think it was the 1980 panini where they done a split sticker i.e Martin Robinson/Derek Hales?

God I wish it was 1980 again...........I feel so old!
  • used to remeber waiting for my dad to get home, he would always bring me in two packets of stickers per night, also grandad used to get me shoot magazine every week from when i was the age of 7 until he passed away last year,he also used to get me loads of panini stickers and when we had our weekly trip over to Deptford i was made up, opening the packs, putting them into numerical order, the smell once you have taken the back off, and making sure you got it lined up to perfection, once that was all done i would go through the album admiring my collection and then read Shoot, wonderful memories and ones that i truely cherish, these were things that enabled boys to bond with their dads and grandads as i think all dads wanted to see their sons complete the panini book
  • [cite]Posted By: WhenIwasLittleBoy[/cite]used to remeber waiting for my dad to get home, he would always bring me in two packets of stickers per night, also grandad used to get me shoot magazine every week from when i was the age of 7 until he passed away last year,he also used to get me loads of panini stickers and when we had our weekly trip over to Deptford i was made up, opening the packs, putting them into numerical order, the smell once you have taken the back off, and making sure you got it lined up to perfection, once that was all done i would go through the album admiring my collection and then read Shoot, wonderful memories and ones that i truely cherish, these were things that enabled boys to bond with their dads and grandads as i think all dads wanted to see their sons complete the panini book

Nice post. My Mum made an alteration to the Tooth Fairy ritual. I only had to put a 10p under my pillow and the next morning they'd be a couple of packets of football stickers. Can't remember if I believed in a Football Sticker fairy!

I used to love collecting stickers: the wads of them in elastic bands, the pushing and shoving to see another boy's display of stickers, the ridiculous variations of worth e.g. one year Nigel Worthington was worthless, and the final sending off for the few you couldn't get.
  • The final part of the Jigsaw

Preben Elkjær ! ! !

I spent months looking for this bloke during Mexico 86.

Eventually found by my then girlfriend,stuck to the pavement outside the post office.So ecstatic,I could of married her there and then.But instead decided to have a kickaround with mates in the playground with a bald tennis ball.

Memories!