Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Wombats Tickets

got 3 spare tickets for the wombats gig tonight at the Royal Albert Hall. Let me know if you fancy it.

Suz

Comments

• Options
    gawd, I must be getting old....who the f*** are The Wombats?...
  • Options
    Why don't you come along and find out!!
  • Options
    I'll be in The Alma tonight, before having a ruby across the road.....thanks for the invite though....
  • Options
    sorta like the Wombles but tooled up ?
  • Options
    http://www.thewombats.co.uk/home.php?/home
  • Options
    So did anyone go? Was wondering what they were like - love the album.
  • Options
    Uncle Bulgaria was superb.
  • Options
    I went, it was awful
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: colthe3rd[/cite]I went, it was awful

How comes? Just i've seen them live few times and they've got better every time.
  • Options
    I do like them, saw them at KOKO few months back and had a really good chat with the lead singer after who told us about the albert hall gig but last night, acoustics in there were terrible, was sitting in the floor seats about 15 rows back and the sound didn't carry at all, they did a terrible version of dance to joy division and the thousands of screaming teenagers didnt help at all
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    arctics,rakes and pigeon detectives are the best indie bands live!!
  • Options
    Are they scousers? Saw a mini-interview with them on the TV. Seemed like a bunch of complete bell ends to me.
  • Options
    Yeah they are scouse, one of them is of scandinavian descent. Singer is one of the easiest going person i have met, was outside KOKO talking to him for a good half hour and didn't seem bothered at all, unlike some other band members I have met
  • Options
    I think the music business needs bands and characters like them.

Ones that are happy to have a laugh at the same time as making music.

Putting on good live shows (by the sounds of it not in this case), funny videos, and actually bothering to think about the fans that got them to places like the albert hall.