Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

crystal palace v brighton

2»

Comments

• Options
    Brighton and Crystal in heated battles?

I'd love to see them ladies fight!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: budgie[/cite]You never know, its only a few years ago, it was thought we'd never play you again, and yet here we are again waiting to play for two seasons in a row.

In fact I'm sure Brighton will soon be rising from league one, once there new stadium is built, I'm convinced they will attract bigger crowds, and will be able to build a team good enough at least for the Championship.

Hey budgie.....you should put a link on the Holmesdale.net site....would be interesting to hear what other Stripeys think. From looking through the Stripey forum it would seem a fair percentage of the fans maintain that Brighton are their main rivals, if the fans have supported the club for any meaningful time, and the newer fans see Charlton as their main rivals. Seems to create quite a debate amongst your own.......in fact I thought it was a very funny read. People calling each other out to fight behind the bike sheds!!!!!!!! lol ;-)
  • Options
    You never know, its only a few years ago, it was thought we'd never play you again, and yet here we are again waiting to play for two seasons in a row.

As long as we aren't playing each other in a League One derby match...
  • Options
    Now that is something we can agree on.
  • Options
    I bet you wish u never did play us again......let's face it why would u look forward to playing a team eight miles from knowing u r going to get beat again