Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

How long was you with your wife/husband before you got

married to them?

Comments

• pissed off ?

Left?

cheated?
  • lol just wondering.
  • I got together with my fiance in August 2004 (night we beat Villa 3-2) and we are getting married on friday (so thats 3 years 9 months)
  • congratulations Thommo and all the best.
  • I'm 2 years next wednesday and have no plans to propose.
  • five years
  • Met at 18, married at 22, considered divorce 23,24,25............only joking
  • Matt matt matt 18 !!!
  • 11 years this year (I'm 32, Shes 29) Still aint married
  • 19 months... rushed?

You know what they say, act in haste, repent at leisure.
  • Sponsored links:

• Good luck Friday Thommo.....it's not too late ;0)
  • met april 2002, married october 2006, so that 4.5 yrs, proposed just over a year before the wedding, so thats just under 3.5 yrs
  • met april 2007, moved into new house 1st of may expecting first child in Jan, no engagemnet yet went down well with her folks!! will ask her before baby is born then look to tie knott when the baby is a little older.
  • My ex wife - 3 years, my current fiancee nearly 10 years, hoping to do the right thing next year.
  • 8 years, been married for 9 years tomorrow.
  • Engaged in 3 weeks (were friends for 9mths before getting together) married 8 years, 1 kid, 2 houses and 1 cat later
  • I will have been married 8 years on July 1st and together for 14 years total

dont know how she has put up with me to be honest i must be a catch well thats what i tell her anyhow
  • WSSWSS
    edited May 2008
    [cite]Posted By: Charlton Dan[/cite]Engaged in 3 weeks (were friends for 9mths before getting together) married 8 years, 1 kid, 2 houses, countless pairs of wet jeans, and 1 cat later
  • got together in jan 01 and still aint married and no immediate intention to.

one day maybe though
  • Been seeing girlfriend since Sept last year, but have known eachother since 93 and first 'got together' in 95.
    Got engaged last Sunday in Cancun - looking to get married summer 2009 as no sporting events going on other than the Ashes
  • Sponsored links:

• Met when I was 20 married at 31, so 11 tortuous (sorry I mean wonderful (they have spies everywhere you know!)) years
  • Got engaged (and moved it together) after 4 years, then married after another 4 years (9 years ago this year).
  • Dated for a year, got engaged, married a year later. Been married eight years today!
  • dated for ten,having a civil partnership next month,javier is everything and more,were having a pink theme.
  • LOL@ Nolly
  • funny but so wrong
  • met in 1988, bought flat together in 1989,first kid in 1993,married in 1999. 11 years, you got to try before you buy..
  • Met in 94, Started going out in 96, Married in 2000, 1st child 2005
  • Met in 80, married in 81, and still married.