Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Get in now

On Betfair you can get Charlton at 20-1 to go up, very generous odds,

Comments

• Options
    Had £10 already :-)
  • Options
    as champions or just to get up?
  • Options
    To win. Promotion is being quoted at 3.1 (85/40)
  • Options
    To win the league i think, even so still very generous, considering the team have a years experience as well as another years parachute payment,
  • Options
    i seriously think reading will be champions. just a gut feeling. still worth putting a fiver on our boys tho
  • Options
    You get 20's with Bet365 and Sky Bet for Charlton to win the League.
  • Options
    no were 85/40 to go up...22/1 to win it.
    85/40 is fuckin tight!
  • Options
    Anybody know why its 85/40 and not 17/8, which is mathmatically the same? It's like when you hear on the radio of horses being 100/30, why isn't it 10/3?
  • Options
    Quarter of the odds to finish 2nd. so 5's with Sky and Bet365.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WhenIwasLittleBoy[/cite]To win the league i think, even so still very generous, considering the team have a years experience as well as another years parachute payment,

This parachute won't open though. Forget it. We have no money and can only spend what we get for selling players. We need to sell Thomas to someone for more than he's worth.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Put it this way i would rather have our budget then the majority of teams in our league
  • Options
    Who is everyones favourites to win the league at the moment?

if Coppell can the majority of the squad together (prob losing Hunt, Doyle, Ingamarsson (SP) i still beleive they have enough in their locker to win this league as they are a big,strong side
  • Options
    Reading will struggle big time. Coppell will be gone by Christmas. Seen it all before.
  • Options
    really? who's your favourite?
  • Options
    I personally think we are strong favourites,reasons as follows in no particualr order:

Derby, in decline
    Reading , Alot of players will leave in the summer and the chairman will not want to spend.
    Brum: Feck knows what is going on up there in the boardroom
    Sheff U: Could be strong this season
    Wolves: Once again will start slowly and finish strong
    Bristol CIty: WIll suffer the play off hangover
    Forest: Will hold there own but thats about it
    Swansea: Could be dark horses for play offs
    Palace: LOL.......say no more
    Donny: will start well but may play a but to much football
    Watford: If they keep hold of key players will be there or there abouts
    QPR: Dowie in charge,play off at best

The rest all non runners
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WhenIwasLittleBoy[/cite]I personally think we are strong favourites,reasons as follows in no particualr order:

Derby, in decline
    Reading , Alot of players will leave in the summer and the chairman will not want to spend.
    Brum: Feck knows what is going on up there in the boardroom
    Sheff U: Could be strong this season
    Wolves: Once again will start slowly and finish strong
    Bristol CIty: WIll suffer the play off hangover
    Forest: Will hold there own but thats about it
    Swansea: Could be dark horses for play offs
    Palace: LOL.......say no more
    Donny: will start well but may play a but to much football
    Watford: If they keep hold of key players will be there or there abouts
    QPR: Dowie in charge,play off at best

The rest all non runners

Couldn't have put that better myself, I think Sheff Utd are the team to watch...
  • Options
    at this point my top six involve, in no order

1. Charlton
    2. Reading
    3. Wolves
    4. Watford
    5. Brum
    6 . Sheff utd
  • Options
    1 Watford
    2 Charlton
    3 Wolves
    4 Reading
    5 Sheff utd
    6 Forest
  • Options
    Save your money
  • Options
    How is it that Palace have got shorter odds than us to win the league? Are they actaully having a laugh 14/1 on Skybet!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    In essence from these odds there are 10 teams better placed to gain promotion. So we are not expected to make the play offs.
  • Options
    i don't think we're worth a pound at 20-1 and palace aren't worth a penny at 12-1....
    qpr,birmingham and reading will definitely finish above us i think we're play offs at best we missed the boat last season , stronger league this year
  • Options
    20/1 is very generous....oh know Ive started already and its not even pre season yet, thinking we will do well but crying by christmas. Still think 20/1 is generous, agree with whenIwasalittle boy, we need some proven buys though, worth the chance