Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Your all time WORST Charlton team

edited May 2008 in General Charlton
And no, I don't mean that shower of sh*te that took us down last year! (And excluding current players, as you can only truly judge someone's impact after they've gone!)

GK Stannard

RB Agboola
LB Sturgess
CB Shaw
CB Berry

RM Milne
CM Pouso
CM Readfearn
LM Blomquist

CF Cole
CF Small

Subs:
Harmsworth
Mustoe
Grant
Chandler
Oostergard

Comments

• Options
    how many teams of 11 do u want
  • Options
    stick them on this one chaps

http://www.charltonlife.com/forum/comments.php?DiscussionID=5353
  • Options
    could do a squad of 30, let alone 11
  • Options
    Fug me, that's a record - even by my standards.

Gerald has spoken!
  • Options
    No place for Faye. or Traore....?

or Gary Churchouse, Barry Endean, Achampong, Denis Bailey, Mick Kearns(gk), Terry Brisley, Jonny Ostergaard?

And Les Berry was a local boy who played for the team he supported.
    Unpolished, shall we say, but he played season after season - and worth far better than a place in the "Worst " team.
  • Options
    A bit unfair to include Agboola and Pouso, they only played 2 and a half games between them.

Personally I think Paul Bacon has to be in midfield, not sure where as he was invisible as player when he did play, maybe a sort of floating role?

And Kim Grant - scorer of two goals in the snow at Milwall as a sub??! That feat alone should secure him against inclusion on any such list.
  • Options
    Some good points Oggy - was struggling for a left back as well. I think I'd obviously erased those first two from the memory banks - but now you've brought it all back to me. The pain!

Anyway, too late now. This thread has got a hole in it the size of David White's arse and is going down quicker than .... (add your own favourite saying here!)
  • Options
    ammann in goal

paul bacon in midfield with kenny achampong and scott sinclair and lee cook

carlton cole

just a few of my all-time 'faves'
  • Options
    off its been done mate.