Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Where shall I take my new lady friend on holiday ?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Why don't you start by asking her some simple questions about what she likes doing? You may be surprised.

Try this:

http://www.responsibletravel.com/Copy/Copy901183.htm
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]for a relaxing holiday with plenty of sun, plenty to do if you want to, great food in little off the road tavernas then you can't beat Cyprus. Stay in a private Villa with a pool near the Alkamas,take a trip or two into the Troodos mountains, visit historical sites galore etc etc.

lol. Do you get a cut from the Cyprus Tourism Board?
  • Options
    This is quite handy too:

http://www.holidaywizard.co.uk/
  • Options
    I just got back from a week on kefelonia, beautiful island, friendly people,brillliant food, tons of sun and romantic desterted beaches easy to find, especially if u hire out a small boat. cost us £150 each for the week self catering including flight. www.greececancellations.com
  • Options
    You want a cheap idyllic beach holiday with beautiful sunrises and sunsets without breaking the bank? Go to Jandia in Fuerteventura

Don't go to Correlejo. You meet dirty topless scouse birds there who corrupt your mind forever man!!!
  • Options
    Somewhere really cheap, so you can splash out on the winter holiday to Phuket.
  • Options
    'You want a cheap idyllic beach holiday with beautiful sunrises and sunsets without breaking the bank? Go to Jandia in Fuerteventura'

Carter is Jandia really windy ? ive been to Lanzourote Costa Tiguise and that was really windy.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: shrew[/cite]I just got back from a week on kefelonia, beautiful island, friendly people,brillliant food, tons of sun and romantic desterted beaches easy to find, especially if u hire out a small boat. cost us £150 each for the week self catering including flight. www.greececancellations.com[/quote]

its a great place there, amazing scenery......why not try the island paradise of leysdown on sea?
  • Options
    Silly Question this one Pete Ibiza end of Story, beautiful Island that has both the BEST party nights in the world & quiet Bays with no Brits during the day.
  • Options
    ...on a pub crawl with Ketman and Mrs Ketman !
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Jandia is not as windy as the North of the Island but is still breezy. If you didn't have the breeze though mate you would melt
  • Options
    Aruba, Jamaica... ohhhh I wanna take her to Bermuda, Bahamas, c'mon pretty mama!

*Charlton Life, Sponsored by the Bermuda Tourism Board
  • Options
    An island somewhere would be romantic --- how about Thanet? or Sheppey or(no dig intended) The Home of Millwall FC the isle of Dogs ?

Who needs Bermuda ????
  • Options
    I'd also recommend an Ocean Village cruise. Wake up each morning in a different port, it's great. They do a couple of Greek Island cruises.
  • Options
    i went to brazil last year, fully inclusive for £900, cheaper than going to europe for 2 weeks. it was fantastic, stayed at costa do sauipe, a massive gated resort where everything was free, drinks, riding, water sports, golf, security was no problem and it was bleedin' hot. would highly recommend it.
  • Options
    This thread is daft because people are just saying what holiday they like / would like. Good holidays are different according to people's different tastes. What needs to be determined is the person's personality, likes / dislikes etc.
  • Options
    Woolacombe Bay Hotel, lovely food and a superb beach or coastal path for long romantic walks!
  • Options
    The Woolacombe is lovely. Bermuda's nicer ;-)
  • Options
    Sadly Woolacombe is closer for us this side of the pond
  • Options
    i just got back from Costa Calma in Fuertaventura yesterday, about 15 minutes from Jandia, beautiful place.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Thats my spiritual home my friend.

One of those places you want to keep returning to.
  • Options
    We are going to Corfu !!!
  • Options
    Just got back from the states 2 weeks disneyland 5 of us spent less than £1500 spending money feck me if it wasn't for charlton i'd emigrate tomorrow.