Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

bloody gnats!

edited May 2008 in Not Sports Related
they're loving me this year , seem to have about four more bites every night and I'm itching like Pete Dohertys arms .

Comments

• Options
    Like others, they are staying clear of Sidcup so i'm bite free at the mo !
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    Try Scotland mate...Midgies!! Little f**kers are so small they can get down in between your hair and bite your scalp
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: buckshee[/cite]they're loving me this year , seem to have about four more bites every night and I'm itching like Pete Dohertys arms .

Try Skin-so-Soft from Avon, Woodland Fresh aroma. It really works.

Also, avoid eating bananas.
  • Options
    bananas! not heard that one before
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: stonemuse[/cite]bananas! not heard that one before

It's true Dave, people I know who have tried it says it cuts down on the number of bites they get. I am one of the lucky ones that they tend to leave alone, but Karen is a favourite target for the little blighters, although she has suffered a lot less since we have lived here, oddly.
  • Options
    I can believe the bananas cos I eat two or three a day.

Algarve when you say to try skin so soft I presume as an after thing rather than a repelant , will give that a go.
  • Options
    No as a repellant, works a treat.
  • Options
    flippin heck , just checked the avon website , they have about 30 different things for skin so soft , which do I need algarve?

just realised how metrosexual this conversation is , ha ha
  • Options
    It's Moisturising Dry Oil Body Spray you want.

Who's pinched me lino...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: buckshee[/cite]flippin heck , just checked the avon website , they have about 30 different things for skin so soft , which do I need algarve?

Pick the one that goes with you eye liner ; - 0
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I fear for England i really do !
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: buckshee[/cite]flippin heck , just checked the avon website , they have about 30 different things for skin so soft , which do I need algarve?

Pick the one that goes with you eye liner ; - 0

ooh cheeky!
  • Options
    Eat marmite.....
  • Options
    Use Butang insect repellent - End of.
  • Options
    bang on Dan, Marmite does the trick, always eat it every morning two weeks prior to going away on my hols and get n bites, missus tried it last time we went away and got the same results,the only problem i have is though i cant stand the stuff, but i put up with it as it is better than laying there at scratching like a dog