Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Online commentary & International Supporters Club

2»

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: A-R-T-H-U-R[/cite]About 8 years ago invited to join international supporters club.
    lifetime membership
    Help with getting tickets and a special ISC scarf was promised

OK, thought you meant the on-line commentary.

I'd suggest you take it up with the Fans Forum overseas representative when they are announced.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: A-R-T-H-U-R[/cite]Not impressive when you send your money off and get nothing in return though.
    A broken promise is worse than nothing.

Signed up in the original foundation whilst in Thailand, receved nothing.
    Didnt think Charlton would play a three card trick.
    Personally I blamed Curbs

The service hasn't been agreed or launched as far as I know.

Thanks Ben. When you hear anything on this can you let us all know. I have a fair few family connections down under and they would love this to go live.
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    Won't be me hearing first.

One of the reasons the Fans' Forum was designed to have an overseas rep was so that there would be a clear line of communication for overseas fans and these sort of issues would be addressed.
  • Options
    Any whispers on who Overseas correspondent on the FF will be? They didn't call me ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ChicagoAddick[/cite]Any whispers on who Overseas correspondent on the FF will be? They didn't call me ;-)

Steve Waggott's PA is currently contacting both the overseas and CASDA reps to set up the first meeting.
  • Options
    edited November 2008
  • Options
    When a whisper goes wrong 4,237.
  • Options
    tel in oz should get it if he don't a public enquiry needs to be set up.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]tel in oz should get it if he don't a public enquiry needs to be set up.

What, about the fact he's not in Oz :-)
  • Options
    he commutes,he's going back this month,the ideal candidate IMO
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]he commutes,he's going back this month,the ideal candidate IMO

but you don't know who the other candidates are?
  • Options
    i know one who aint even living abroad in any way shape or form,and that aint right.
  • Options
    Whose that then?
  • Options
    Tel in oz for president

oopps wrong thread
  • Options
    :-)
    How you doing NLA? Im hoping we finally turn it around this weekend as Im afraid that Steve's blood pressure is about to go through the roof....lol